• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Value of OEM NSX model car and Eagle Pen

Just sold my 2020, waiting for my Type S. I'm selling all the stuff I received from Acura for my 2018 and 2020 NSXs.

Any idea how much the model car is worth? I know it's modeled after my specific 2018 black/red but it looks like similar model cars are $200-$250. Does that seem right?

And this Eagle Pen...I thought it was just a cheap pen but all the pens on the company's website are $500-$3000. Any idea how to value the Eagle Pen NSX pen?

NSX money clip? Is it carbon fiber or fake carbon fiber? I have no clue.

Opinions?

Attachments

• ModelBlack.jpg
    ModelBlack.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 142
  • EaglePen.jpg
    EaglePen.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 142
  • EaglePen2.jpg
    EaglePen2.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 142
JMHO, should have gone with the car, to the new owner

JMHO, should have gone with the car, to the new owner

I agree and advertised the items to be included with each car. But both cars ended up being sold to dealers. The dealers weren't giving me any value for them and I don't think they even have a way of keeping these items with the car...they can barely keep track of keys and books.

Last edited:
As an avid diecast collector, I've yet to see one of those for sale. I scour eBay constantly, they are around but badged as Hondas and RHD.

Interestingly enough, I just received what I assume is the pen last week. I haven't opened the box yet but I've seen a few pics from other owners on Instagram. Looks cool.

As an avid diecast collector, I've yet to see one of those for sale. I scour eBay constantly, they are around but badged as Hondas and RHD.

Interestingly enough, I just received what I assume is the pen last week. I haven't opened the box yet but I've seen a few pics from other owners on Instagram. Looks cool.

As an avid diecast collector...and an avid Honda Motorsports collector, perhaps you should PM me about the NSX model car that you've never seen available on eBay. :biggrin:

As an avid diecast collector...and an avid Honda Motorsports collector, perhaps you should PM me about the NSX model car that you've never seen available on eBay. :biggrin:

Appreciate the smooth and easy transaction, sorry for the delayed response.

Back