• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Various Parts for Sale

**EDIT** I have reorganized the post and placed all sold items at the bottom.

All parts are off a 1991 NSX with 145,000 miles. Buyer pays all shipping. I accept PayPal only. Detailed pictures/information are available upon request. PM me or email me at [email protected].

Stock (milk jug) Coolant Expansion Tank – Good condition. No leaks or problems. Replaced with SOS Aluminum coolant tank for cosmetic reasons only. - $25 Still Available
partsale%20001.jpg

SOLD! Stock 1991 Shocks and Springs – Set of all 4. I’m only assuming they are the original as I don’t have any documentation to tell me otherwise. However, Mikey of Factor X test drove my car around and said he felt they were still in great condition, which lead me to believe they may have been replaced at some time. - $30 SOLD!

SOLD! Stock Bose Radio/Head Unit – Works with no problems. It’s a little worn from use but otherwise in good condition. Replaced with aftermarket Alpine headunit - $60 SOLD!

SOLD! Center Console Dash – In surprisingly great condition. Very little wear, no chips or breaks. Replaced with Dali Carbon Fiber Dash - $50 SOLD!

SOLD!Ashtray Assembly – Good condition with little wear. Door opens and closes, ashtray is clean and never used. It does NOT come with the lighter assembly or the cabin fan that attaches to ashtray assembly. It is just the stock plastic piece. - $5 SOLD!

SOLD! Center Console Speaker – It works but probably has seen better days. It was hooked up as a regular speaker before I bought the car. - $7 SOLD!

SOLD! Stock Subwoofer/Amp Assembly – This was disconnected when I bought the car in lieu of an aftermarket system. I have no idea if this works but I assume so since all the other speakers on the car were working at the time I bought it. I'm pretty sure it works, but since the condition of it is in question, I’m willing to let go really cheap. Being replaced by the new SOS subwoofer assembly (coming next week, whoohoo!) - $15 SOLD!

SOLD! Trunk Mat – Ok condition. No major tears or rips, but worn in some places. The NSX stitching/lettering is pulling apart in places as well as some of the piping. The color is Black with Black piping and Red NSX lettering. - $20 SOLD!

Last edited:
I'll take the center console dash.......shoot me a PM!!!

PM'd you about the center console speaker and ashtray assembly.

Email sent.

This might sound stupid in light of your handle here on Prime but where are you located? I might be interested in some of those parts if I can pick them up as opposed to shipping them.

If the deal falls through on the oem center console, I would like to purchase it.

Da Hapa said:
This might sound stupid in light of your handle here on Prime but where are you located? I might be interested in some of those parts if I can pick them up as opposed to shipping them.

Yup, you got it. I'm in Vegas, Sin City, America's Playground, Neon Capital of the World, Candyland for Adults, etc. Since you are in Cali, it's not hard to make an excuse to come up here right? :biggrin:

However, these things are going FAST! Almost everything has a sale pending and most have a queue about 5 people deep. :eek: I guess I should have charged more for them (do'h!) :tongue:

Back