• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Veilside G35 added to family...

hey everyone,

i just recently picked up a g35 to use for a daily driver as the nsx has been getting hassled a lot recently by the cops. (i figure its my fault choosing a color like orange, etc). but anyways, here's the car and also some pictures with the nsx and also my roomates lorinser cl500...

nsx_g35.jpg

g35.jpg

015.jpg

great car and a great setup... cool crib; I love that garage :rolleyes:

Awesome cars and I love the G35. Yet I am partial to them since I own on also. Very fun car and they sound great. Your rims look awesome on it but I still have to say your NSX is in the top 3 on this board IMO. It is just amazing! :biggrin:

The G35 looks fantastic! I just love white, it's so clean and classy. I was extremely close to buying a G35 coupe before I bought my NSX. I don't regret the decision at all but if I hadn't found such a great deal on mine I would be an Infiniti owner right now.

The body kit is looking tuppleware-ish to me, but still looking alright nevertheless.

nice color combination.....we have similar tastes, except I don't know what "orange" color your NSX is..... :biggrin:

nice G ... I had the same bodykit on my g35 before I sold it, in fact I think I still have a cf hood and cf oem spoiler still if you are interested...

JDM NSX said:
nice G ... I had the same bodykit on my g35 before I sold it, in fact I think I still have a cf hood and cf oem spoiler still if you are interested...

not too sure if im gonna mod it up with CF stuff. i don't want to break up the clean white look i guess. i don't want to mod up the g35 too much, cause then i'm going to find myself gettng hassled for the g35, when that was the reason why i bought it, to get out of the nsx hassles. =)

djskyy said:
nice color combination.....we have similar tastes, except I don't know what "orange" color your NSX is..... :biggrin:

its the lamborghini murcielago orange

NSXWIND said:
which car stay outside of the garage? :biggrin:

the nsx and cl500 stays in garage. g35 has to stay outdoors. we're planning on finding a warehouse/storage space for our cars, as a new car should be joining the family soon. and we have a few other friends who need to store off nice cars i guess...

i have been recieving a lot of PMs in regards to the mods on the g35, nsx, and the cl500, so i guess i'll just list them here for now:

1993 JGTC Widebody NSX
- downforce GTR kit (front, fender, hood, sides, rear fender, diffuser)
- procars type R cf wing
- craft square cf mirror
- cantrell cf fuel filler door kit
- i'impacts cf b-pillar
- dali tow hook
- 02 rear taillights
- xenon headlights
- 2020 autobody tech: lamborghini orange paint
- comptech strut/way
- h&r spring
- volk SF challange (18x7.5 front - 19x10.5 rear)
- toyo t1s tires
- type r cf boot / knob
- sparco steering wheel w/ honda horn
- quick release hub
- taitec center exit jgtc exhaust
- etc

2003 Infiniti g35
- veilside type I lip kit (front, side spats, and rear)
- clear JDM corner lens
- JDM skyline badge
- smoked taillights
- tanabe springs
- hyperground wire kit
- injen CIA
- borla exhaust
- borla header
- 350z OEM aluminum pedals
- hyper white light kit
- stillen cross drilled rotors
- etc

2000 Lorinser Mercedes CL500
- lorinser kit (front, sides, rear)
- lorinser fog light
- lorinser exhaust
- lorinser supercharger (kompresssor) kit
- lorisner LM5 chrome 20" wheels / also has lowenhart chrome LSR 20" wheel
- 03 LED tail lights
- custom 2 tone: suede interior
- etc

Wow. I've been gone a week and have missed out so much!All your cars are amazing! Daniel, when did you get the G35? We should go out for a meet sometime.

just curious, I was at Chinatown showoff or some show... I forgot and someone told me that the purple supercharged lorinser cl500 used to be a rapper's car? :confused:

JDM NSX said:
just curious, I was at Chinatown showoff or some show... I forgot and someone told me that the purple supercharged lorinser cl500 used to be a rapper's car? :confused:

yeh, the car was previously owned by sean paul. (built by CEC in LA) and then sold through private seller for sean paul to my roomate.

I like the G35, however that body kit is gross. It doesnt flow well at all.
I do like the wheels though, Ive always liked the hyper black type mesh wheels.

I love the INGS+1 Fenders and subtle body kit. Also the Top Secret Widebody would be awesome - saw that in Tokyo Auto Salon - that is my personal favorite car that was there. The regular Top Secret bumper is cool too, thats what I had with Veilside rear and sides. Nice collection of cars!

JDM NSX said:
I love the INGS+1 Fenders and subtle body kit. Also the Top Secret Widebody would be awesome - saw that in Tokyo Auto Salon - that is my personal favorite car that was there. The regular Top Secret bumper is cool too, thats what I had with Veilside rear and sides. Nice collection of cars!

both the INGs and the Top secret widebody are among my favorites. the kenstyle kit doesn't look all that bad either. i guess this will have to do for now. maybe something later on to freshen it up. thanks for the comments though!

JDMnsxR said:
both the INGs and the Top secret widebody are among my favorites. the kenstyle kit doesn't look all that bad either. i guess this will have to do for now. maybe something later on to freshen it up. thanks for the comments though!

Kenstyle is also very nice. The quality is amazing. Being urethane its almost the quality of OEM! Very nice stuff I saw their vehicle in Japan love the foglight integration into the bumper thats a plus. Keep up the good work, I remember seeing your old civic in 2fast 2furious prelude that links the fast and furious to 2f2f. keep it real.

JDM NSX said:
Kenstyle is also very nice. The quality is amazing. Being urethane its almost the quality of OEM! Very nice stuff I saw their vehicle in Japan love the foglight integration into the bumper thats a plus. Keep up the good work, I remember seeing your old civic in 2fast 2furious prelude that links the fast and furious to 2f2f. keep it real.

11481802_l.jpg

JDMnsxR said:

lol exactly... i remember taking a screen shot cuz my friend is the guy with the red hat in the middle. has top fuel s2k. maybe your nsx will be casted in 3fast? I heard its mainly drifting with some exotics in it. CL sold his supra + uberm3 for a lambo...

Back