• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vince's Auto Body Works - Sold

LJSB

Suspended
I wanted to let folks know I have retired, sold my business, Vince's Auto Body Works to a new owner and no longer own the business or work there. The shop's name is the same and the new owner's name is Ricky. He is a very nice,professional, knowledgeable and capable individual with decades of experience. I am very impressed by him, his skills and feel the shop is in great hands and will have a terrific future.
It has been a pleasure to serve so many of you and I truly feel blessed for the experience. Thank you.

I will still be lurking and will gladly offer NSX advice if asked. I love you all. - Joe

Last edited:
Congrats Joe. Thanks for all of the knowledge that you passed on to everyone on Prime over the years. Enjoy your retirement and new NSX!

And a well deserved retirement it is! Now you'll have more time to get out and enjoy driving the NSX :smile: Joe, thank you for your kindness and the the irreplaceable skills and knowledge that you brought to this community for so long. I will always think fondly of the good time that you and your wife showed me when I visited Poughkeepsie to inspect the fine work that you did on my '02. She is as beautiful and handles just as well as she did before that unfortunate day when she got assaulted. You turned a negative into a positive. Thank you so much and enjoy your retirement to the fullest!

"I love you chunk"..................

The best, none better!!! Wishing you a wonderful retirement. Hopefully, when this pandemic is over, you'll be able to join us on drives, in your new NSX!!!
Stay safe, and healthy!!!

Wow big news! Wish I could have visited while you guys were open. Reputable NSX shops are hard to come by.

Congrats and enjoy the retirement!

Congratulations Joe! All the best for your life of leisure. So glad I managed to call by your shop a few years ago and see the great work you all did. See you again at NSXPO 2021....hopefully.

Congrats on the sale and now retirement, Joe. I appreciate that you took time to chat with me when I was new to this car and needed advice on how to handle the frame issues that came with car #1 . You certainly were generous with your talents. Be well.

Congratulations Joe on selling your very successful business and you retiring from it.
The American Dream come true.
Many happy years for you to enjoy now - go out there and live it! :biggrin:

Joe, congrats and happy for you, but sad to see you go. enjoy retirement and thank you for all your help.

Congrats Joe...........best of luck with your future endeavours. Thanks for all your help in the past!

Congrats Joe! Enjoy retirement. Let me know if you need more of that Japanese whiskey, I’ll bring a bottle or two over! Take care!

Frankie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, congrats Joe! I hope you now have more free time to enjoy the things you love. I just sent a text earlier today asking for work to be done not having read this thread, now I feel silly for asking.

Thanks for all that you and your shop has done for the community, we all appreciate the time and effort. Now get out there and enjoy retirement!

OMG, just saw this. I hope you have a Wonderful Retirement and great health in the coming years. I remember visiting you at your shop and the fun we had in Toronto and other sites. And Japan most of all Joe San. I give one very big low bow to one of the nicest people I have ever known. Good Luck buddy.

Your reputation has spread far and wide, Sir.
I believe your very last NSX belongs to a buddy of mine from VA. I haven't seen it in person yet but the photos are very impressive and he is thrilled with the results.
Enjoy your retirement and Have Fun!
AJ

Well no good retirement ends completely.Joe still "hangs" around his old business from time to time.Tom who is one of his long time masters still works for the new owner and has tons of experience in nsx....My rear end needed a few "tweaks" so the boys got to doin it old school....Resized_20200824_115919.jpg

20200824_100839.jpg

You'd think after 25 years Tom would not look so astonished with Joe "in the saddle"...:eek:

20200824_102119.jpg

If this were Facebook, I would give a “thumbs up” to those pictures. You can take the man out of the NSX, but you can never take the NSX knowledge out of the man.

So you had your rear tweaked by Joe and Tom.................hmmmmm, I have so many things I could say about that!!!!

So you had your rear tweaked by Joe and Tom.................hmmmmm, I have so many things I could say about that!!!!

What happens in Athens stays in Greece....

Back