• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vintage race gone bad.

WOW, thats a ton of money in cars.

http://www.pbase.com/atrltd/bric2005

46317482.bf071705022.jpg

46317472.bf071705012.jpg

46317477.bf071705017.jpg

46317481.bf071705021.jpg

We all know it's a risk to race your car. And if you cause an accident at an historic event you don't get invited back for 13 months! But for this I'm sure they took someone out back and beat the crap out of him too!

That is a very sad picture. :frown:

I'm sure Brian is beside himself with how agressive his "vintage" competiters have become.We talked about his events at last years expo.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

does somebody have the story behind those pics. For example, how is the cobra turned around and facing the other cars in the pile up?? :confused:

Last edited:
Just get a big magnet and lift that junk of the track. :)

Sorry, no big muscle car fan. Hope nobody got seriously hurt.

NSXLuvr said:
does somebody have the stroy behind those pics. For example, how is the cobra turned around and facing the other cars in the pile up?? :confused:
Did you mix the words "story" and "destroy"? Not far off... :wink:
You may get more infos when you click on the link in the first post and then scroll down to the bottom where the comments are.

docjohn said:
I'm sure Brian is beside himself with how agressive his "vintage" competiters have become.We talked about his events at last years expo.

Are you talking about me? :confused:

Now give them all the "Dumb ASS Award" for ruining such fine cars!!!!! :mad:

NSXLuvr said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

does somebody have the story behind those pics. For example, how is the cobra turned around and facing the other cars in the pile up?? :confused:
There is lots of commentary at the start of the post linked above. Looks to be confusion on the pack of racers with regards to a green flag, speeds, and hills. Chain reaction with those at the end of the pack approaching at high speed on those at the front that were at a lot slower speed. :eek:

prova4re said:
Are you talking about me? :confused:
No I was speaking of Brian Redman,the namesake of the event.

Back