• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vis Carbon Fiber Scoop Hood/lqqky Vented Side Skirt

SOLD Thanks But can get more if people are interested.

SIDE SKIRTS STILL FOR SALE. It includes a paint job so as long as your car is oem color you can have it painted also. For the side skirts and a paint job to it( no installation just painted) $750 obo. After you buy that wings west/stacy's side skirts you still have to get it fitted and painted and paint on side skirts can easily be $300+.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how well the VIS CF R-type hood fits? I've seen some that doesn't sit flush/flat with the side fenders. I just picked one up. Set me back 6 bills.
Will I be able to still use spare donut? This is what it would look like on my car until I get it painted: Does it make the car look too "ricey"
_MG_3469s.jpg

Last edited:
Actually I was just talking with VIP body kits about this same hood. I am giving it serious consideration but I dont like it unpainted and I think painting it will be about $350 - $450. Actually I want it painted just like my hero's Mike C.

And yes my understanding is you can still use the spare donut.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how well the VIS CF R-type hood fits? I've seen some that doesn't sit flush/flat with the side fenders. I just picked one up. Set me back 6 bills.
Will I be able to still use spare donut? This is what it would look like on my car until I get it painted: Does it make the car look too "ricey"

I have the VIS Type R hood and is painted white to match my car. It fits quite well without any adjustment.

GramLight_04.JPG

Back