• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

VIS NSXR Carbon Fiber hood Custom Black

SOLDD
SOLD SOLD

For sale I have a vis nsxr carbon fiber hood for pop up headlights.
I would say the fitment was 9/10 pretty close to the oem fitting. I forgot to take photos of the fitment while it was on my car unfortunately, but you can get a good judge of fitment based on the photo I have posted hopefully.
The hood is not painted berlina black, but a custom black color that I never got around to repainting Red. There are not any damages to the hood or chips.

Price 600$ not looking to ship.

Text me at 7even148867892 and I can send you pictures. I am over my photo limit and not sure how to upload more pictures

Last edited:
For sale I have a vis nsxr carbon fiber hood for pop up headlights.
I would say the fitment was 9/10 pretty close to the oem fitting. I forgot to take photos of the fitment while it was on my car unfortunately, but you can get a good judge of fitment based on the photo I have posted hopefully.
The hood is not painted berlina black, but a custom black color that I never got around to repainting Red. There are not any damages to the hood or chips.

Price 600$ not looking to ship.

Text me at 7even148867892 and I can send you pictures. I am over my photo limit and not sure how to upload more pictures

pending

Back