• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Visiting Denver June 23 - July 3 (maybe July 5)

Hi, fellow NSXers. I'll be visiting Denver June 23 through either July 3 or July 5. I probably won't be available that first weekend but I will probably be up for car shows or NSX meets the weekend of June 29-30-July 1, or weeknights during that time.

Please let me know if there are any planned activities on which I might impose myself.

I'm sure there will be at least one or five evenings where I'll hit the Unser Karting track. :biggrin:

Gabe, are you still active here?

Hi, fellow NSXers. I'll be visiting Denver June 23 through either July 3 or July 5. I probably won't be available that first weekend but I will probably be up for car shows or NSX meets the weekend of June 29-30-July 1, or weeknights during that time.

Please let me know if there are any planned activities on which I might impose myself.

I'm sure there will be at least one or five evenings where I'll hit the Unser Karting track. :biggrin:

Gabe, are you still active here?

Any chance it might extend to you being here July 7?

No, don't think so. What might be going on that would convince me otherwise? :wink:

First saturday of the month is a C&C near Boulder that a group of NSX Owners usually goes to. July 7th also has a car meet/show at Mile High Stadium, but I'm unsure how many if any NSX guys are signed up for that one. I just think it might be a slightly better weekend for shows/meets than the last weekend in June. But I could be COMPLETELY wrong as I'm extremely new to the CO community.

Doug you know I'm going to use a repeater to clone your remote and steal your car out of your driveway.

Back