• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Visiting Ewa Beach!

Aloha fellow NSX'rs ! My family and I are staying in Ewa Beach for a week. I been here in Waikki with my wife since the 2nd. Any recommended places to eat, see, and do? We will be here till the 12th!

Aloha fellow NSX'rs ! My family and I are staying in Ewa Beach for a week. I been here in Waikki with my wife since the 2nd. Any recommended places to eat, see, and do? We will be here till the 12th!

There is a place called Roy's in Koolina which is about 4 miles past Ewa Beach right after Kapolei that is pretty good. There is also a Roy's in Hawaii Kai, but this particular Roy's is actually the Club House for the Koolina Golf Course.

Chris

There is a place called Roy's in Koolina which is about 4 miles past Ewa Beach right after Kapolei that is pretty good. There is also a Roy's in Hawaii Kai, but this particular Roy's is actually the Club House for the Koolina Golf Course.

Chris

Thanks chris,

we were in koolina yesterday, hanging out over on the east shores today. We'll go check out Roys maybe tonight if you wanna join us!

Thanks chris,

we were in koolina yesterday, hanging out over on the east shores today. We'll go check out Roys maybe tonight if you wanna join us!

At the Ihilani Hotel in Koolina there is a pretty good place called Azul. That may also be worth checking out sometime.

Thanks for the invite. I wish I could but I'm on a crazy 7 day per week work schedule right now. I'm taking vacation next week though. Enjoy your stay and I hope you guys find some good places to eat.

Chris

Back