• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Volk NSX from 02 SEMA

Just found this on my digital photo archives.
from 02 Sema. Volk NSX. Nice.

Attachments

• volkNSX.jpg
    volkNSX.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 921
It looks like a 2002+ NSX (lower door attachment). I see the body is widened via SoS, MH rear spats/center, JDM wing, etc.

Any other pictures of it from the front? What other mods does it have, SoS?

Veleno said:
It looks like a 2002+ NSX (lower door attachment). I see the body is widened via SoS, MH rear spats/center, JDM wing, etc.

Any other pictures of it from the front? What other mods does it have, SoS?

I don't think that is a SOS/Cantrell widebody. Looks like MH rear quarter panels and side skirts.

Car body looks great, but they need a better decal guy.

yes it is a 02+ NSX.

I like that exhaust tho.. slightly angled up.. great way to make more room for the pipe works.

I think you're right, it does look like a MH rear quarter as well as the front fender.

That car is the Bozz Performance NSX, that was a lease return. The body kit is NOT an SOS/Cantrell kit. It is indeed a genuine Marga Hills body kit (front hood, front wide fenders, side skirts, rear quarter panels, rear valence, etc)

The car was an 02 that was a leased car and was returned to Acura. It has a stock 02 front end.

Since then, the same kit was put onto another 02+ white NSX, with the actual Marga Hills Front Bumper modified to fit the 02+ headlights. It is a beautiful car.

The shop and car are located in the Bay Area.

Back