• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Intake VVIS Intake System Plate and Manifold Chamber

VVIS Variable Volume Intake System Plate and lower Magnesium Manifold Chamber. Mint Condition. This is from a 2000 but I believe they're the same for all years. I had planned to gut this and swap it in for a turbo install, but never got around to it. The little nipple on the vacuum actuated diaphram is broken off, but otherwise everything else is mint. Includes the two gaskets shown. Maybe you've got a CT supercharger and you want to put back the stock manifold. You turbo guys could remove all the butterflies and improve your engine's power and torque while keeping your original VVIS in case you want to go back to stock later. Or send this to STMPO as a core for him to do the mod. Or machine out the interior of the plate and tig weld in a water-to-air intercooler core for a hidden turbo intercooler (I've seen this done and it's absolutely awesome). These parts are over $800 new. I'm asking $190 plus $18 shipped in the lower 48 states OBO.

IMG_07643.JPG

IMG_0765.JPG

IMG_07661.JPG

IMG_07672.JPG

IMG_07681.jpg

Last edited:
Bump with LOWERED PRICE!! $190 SHIPPED.

Bump with LOWERED PRICE!! $180 SHIPPED in the U.S.

Bump

Back