• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wash DC NSX'ers

i'll definitely try to make it. I have to work this weekend but my boss should certainly understand the needed break
wink.gif

-Han

------------------
1991 100shot formula red
Nissan Skyline r32
1994 v8 grand cherokee

I might actually be able to make it, only as long as you guys don't make fun of my car
frown.gif
My car is BEAT, I'm sure I'll get another dent by the weekend!!! Or maybe I'll just wait till one of you arn't looking and borrow your bumper cover and a rear fender?
smile.gif

Robert

Dammit, just got a call from the body shop today, it's been there since last tuesday & they haven't even started working on it yet b/c of negotiations w/ getting the insurance adjustor to revise his estimate! I may ask to have my ride back for the weekend b/c it appears that just about all DC NSXers will be in attendance. Robert & I can compare dents!

Robert-

Maybe I can take you up on riding shotgun this Saturday? My car will be getting new wheels, Eibachs, and sway bars installed at Pohanka.

Originally posted by QWKSLVR:
Dammit, just got a call from the body shop today, it's been there since last tuesday & they haven't even started working on it yet b/c of negotiations w/ getting the insurance adjustor to revise his estimate! I may ask to have my ride back for the weekend b/c it appears that just about all DC NSXers will be in attendance. Robert & I can compare dents!

Hehe, How bad is yours? Don't let this get out the the message list cause I'm sure someone will say it's a disgrace to drive our cars with dents, darn goobers!
smile.gif

Originally posted by Sig:
Robert-

Maybe I can take you up on riding shotgun this Saturday? My car will be getting new wheels, Eibachs, and sway bars installed at Pohanka.

Maybe, I think my G-Friend might be going with me!
smile.gif
I could have done your shocks and springs
smile.gif
Wheels? What kind? Write me a E-mail and I'll tell you want's going on.

Robert

Guys- We have to re-schedule the 6/9 event at Pohanka. (Pohanka has a scheduling conflict). The proposed dates are as follows: Sun. 5/27, SAt. 6/2, Sat. 6/16,
Sat. 6/23 Sun.6/24 , and Sun. 7/1.
PLS. VOTE FOR ALL THE DATES YOU CAN ATTEND.
Please- email me directly so I can capture your email. my email is [email protected]

Also- I should be able to meet this Sat. 5/12- can someone confirm that it is at Uno's parking lot Dulles Town CTr. at 11am?

Back