• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

washed, waxed ...

... and for sale
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51978
nsxtt1.jpg

nsxtt2.jpg

nsxtt3.jpg

nsxtt4.jpg

nsxtt5.jpg

nsxtt6.jpg

nsxtt7.jpg

nsxtt8.jpg

nsxtt9.jpg

nsxtt10.jpg

nsxtt11.jpg

nsxtt12.jpg

nsxtt13.jpg

nsxtt14.jpg

nsxtt15.jpg

car looks sick, why sell it? US, red cars got to stick together! :wink:

Attachments

• AVITAR.bmp
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,819
i'm selling because i never drive it.... but then i said that the last two times i sold my nsx's.

if i buy another 'fun car' it most likely will be another nsx.

keep your eye out for a manual convertible.... i think you and i are the only 2 on prime who actually like them.

nicholas421 said:
keep your eye out for a manual convertible.... i think you and i are the only 2 on prime who actually like them.

I think your right :tongue:

Tom,

looks like an additional fuel rail to me

Kevin
RP-Motorsports said:
What kind of contraption is that, mounted to the throttle body? :eek:

nicholas421 said:
i'm selling because i never drive it.... but then i said that the last two times i sold my nsx's...

Yeah...I have the same problem. ;)

You know, there is an easy way to fix that....grab the NSX key next time to go out to the garage!! :D

nicholas421 said:
i'm selling because i never drive it.... but then i said that the last two times i sold my nsx's.

Your car looks fantastic! Seeing your car makes me want another red one. I too sold my last one because I never drove it and was very sorry. My '95 midnight pearl is my daily driver now - solves the "never drive it" problem. It won't be as clean as a garage queen on a daily basis, but my neighbors get to wake at 5:45 AM to the sound of an NSX powered by Comptech exhaust and headers as I leave for the gym each day :biggrin:

A simple suggestion - keep the car. It's got a lot of tasteful mods.

When I'm not working in another state, I'm working out of my home. Weekends are the only times I have a need to drive anywhere... and it usually includes the wife and children.

I should have bought an NSX when I was 21.

nicholas421,
beautiful car. any other pics of the small additional lip on your rear spoiler? where did you get it?

thanks,

rk

Anybody thought of making the convertible top for the NSX like the 575 Superamerica?
nicholas421 said:

I heard BMW "experts" say its worth $25-27k tops. :wink: :rolleyes:

rk-nsx said:
nicholas421,
beautiful car. any other pics of the small additional lip on your rear spoiler? where did you get it?

thanks,

rk

that's a BMW M3 lip. do a search... it's been discussed before, including installion instructions

Back