• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Welcome to Lamborghini

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

001.jpg

009.jpg

001.jpg

011.jpg

Sig said:
The orange one in the bottom picture looks mean.

Jota .... I think. pretty darn sweet... Needs to be in my garage...

Did anyone see ALLAN in any of those pics?

great pics, thank you

Up until a few years ago, the processing plant for Lambo was located here in town. Was really neat to go by there and look thru the dark windows and see all the cars/trucks coming down the line. :eek:

NetViper said:
Nope.. but Allan did just pickup a mercialago.

You begged him for re-instatment to alan-power.com? :biggrin:

Klayton said:
55410698042de26c25b2e2.jpg

Now I know where Ford stole the GT design. :D

No... The GT is a modern interpretation of the GT40.

That Miura, at least in my opinion, is the most beautiful car ever to come out of Italy.

A few weeks back someone brought out a pristine black Miura SV to Crystal Cove. It must have been repainted because the paint was way to perfect for an Italian car of any vintage let alone one that old but it was simply stunning.

I've read that they're a monster to drive (heat coming into the cabin, etc.) but they sure are beautiful.

Da Hapa said:
No... The GT is a modern interpretation of the GT40.

That Miura, at least in my opinion, is the most beautiful car ever to come out of Italy.

A few weeks back someone brought out a pristine black Miura SV to Crystal Cove. It must have been repainted because the paint was way to perfect for an Italian car of any vintage let alone one that old but it was simply stunning.

I've read that they're a monster to drive (heat coming into the cabin, etc.) but they sure are beautiful.

The Miura SV is one of the most beautiful cars ever built. Period. I would love to have one, a dream car.

liftshard said:
The Miura SV is one of the most beautiful cars ever built. Period. I would love to have one, a dream car.

Mine too, my dad had a lime green one when i was very young in Malaysia, unfortunatly, i didn't know what it was until i was into cars. I saw one up close recently and just remember cues from the interior and how flat they are on the inside.

I think ours was an S, not SV

Klayton said:
55410698042de26c25b2e2.jpg

Now I know where Ford stole the GT design. :D

actually i believe the miura was styled after the GT40 for inspiration.

It's kind of interesting to see assembly line workers who don't have mullets. :biggrin:

White92 said:
It's kind of interesting to see assembly line workers who don't have mullets. :biggrin:

hmmm... Detroit's finest: :biggrin:

mechanic1.jpg

Back to the topic, it's amazing what an infusion of cash can do to a aging, inefficient, and dilapadated car-maker (ie. Ford's money to Jaguar & Aston Martin, BMW's to Rolls Royce, and VW's to Bentley are excellent examples!).

Back