• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Well.... need Primer's opinion ;)

Which you like the most??

• [B]Red Hood & Full Red Headlight layout[/B]

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • [B]Red Hood & Red [COLOR="Red"]R[/COLOR] Headlight layout[/B]

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • [B]Red Hood & Full Black Headlight layout[/B]

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • [B]Red Hood & Black [COLOR="red"]R[/COLOR] Headlight layout[/B]

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • [B]Black (CF) Hood & Full Red Headlight layout[/B]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [B]Black (CF) Hood & Red [COLOR="Red"]R[/COLOR] Headlight layout[/B]

• [B]Black (CF) Hood & Full Black Headlight layout[/B]

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • [B]Black (CF) Hood & Black [COLOR="red"]R[/COLOR] Headlight layout[/B]

• Total voters
Guys...

My NSX WILL be like one of the following options . . . i just need you guys to vote on which you like the most (i like 3 of them)

01 - Red Hood & Full Red Headlight layout
NSX_RED-FULL_RED.jpg

02 - Red Hood & Red R Headlight layout
NSX_RED-RED.jpg

03 - Red Hood & Full Black Headlight layout
NSX_RED-FULL_BLACK.jpg

04 - Red Hood & Black R Headlight layout
NSX_RED-BLACK.jpg

05 - Black (CF) Hood & Full Red Headlight layout
NSX_BLACK-FULL_RED.jpg

06 - Black (CF) Hood & Red R Headlight layout
NSX_BLACK-RED.jpg

07 - Black (CF) Hood & Full Black Headlight layout
NSX_BLACK-FULL_BLACK.jpg

08 - Black (CF) Hood & Black R Headlight layout
NSX_BLACK-BLACK.jpg

Ohhh...i almost forgot....this was photoshoped by a friend of mine and the we had a hard time choosing which photo was the best to work on...

we used a photo of RWDRIFTC2, and if he wants (for whatever reason) i'll remove all of them.

my friend had his own favorite, but for obvious reasons i left it out of the poll:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
IMO, ditch the black hood and keep it the body color. The blacked-out headlights look pretty cool though.

Last edited:
IMO, ditch the black hood and keep it the body color. The blacked-out headlights look pretty cool though.
that was my first thought!!

But, uh, some of my best friends are gay and I'm not really down with the homophobic paint scheme.
he is just messing with me...there is no second intentions here...i respect everyone's choices ... that is the ultimate freedom we have, the chance to choose what to do with our life...
sometimes isn't a choice...it's the reality...i hope i can express correctly what i mean

but if someone feels ofended, i'll remove it...i'm not here to harm anyone in any possible way...

but if someone feels ofended, i'll remove it...i'm not here to harm anyone in any possible way...

UnhuZ, you do what you feel is right. I would just hasten to say that there are probably a number of gay Prime members who may not otherwise say anything. Nor might they necessarily offended. NSXPrime is like anything else: a microcosm of the general population.

I still like the all-red with blacked out headlamps option.

well...i edited the post and i replaced the photo with a link to it....just trying to minimize any hurt feelings....

There is no "red hood & leave headlights silver" option (would be my pick). Second to that would be the red hood & full black lights, but only if the wheels are shiny black like in the photo.

I have to say, the hot pink with the black and the black-r headlights look--pardon my English--fucking awesome! No joke, I wouldn't drive it but I'd showroom it any day/buy for a gf... Awesome choice ;).

Red hood, full black headlights looks pretty menacing!

Pic 03 has a mean and aggressive appearence.

01 - but red mirrors and non-black wheels. Ok, I like it close to stock.

BTW: I did some photoshopping in the past too and decided on the 'most favorite' option then. While a re-view after some months I didn't like it anymore and favorised the stock design/colors with some slight modification much more.

Lesson learned: Don't decide right away.

Personally, I would leave the headlights silver, but that is not an option on your list.
The 2002 conversion you are looking for is IMHO already agressive looking enough without resorting to Fast & Furious methods like blackened headlights.

Personally, I would leave the headlights silver, but that is not an option on your list.
It's not an option just because i want something different, yet tastefull... the original photo had silver headlights and i think in a red car, the silver it's not the best looking solution and the OEM white would be another new color (as i see in Detlef car)... i think that the maximum colors in the theme is 2, and since the wing will be CF and roof black on a red car, other color besides red or black would look out of place...

The 2002 conversion you are looking for is IMHO already agressive looking enough without resorting to Fast & Furious methods like blackened headlights.
Well...the final look i'm looking for is like a red 02+ NSX-R but with a twist... or 2... or 3 :biggrin: :biggrin: ... these twistes are:
- Hood with CF exposed or not (painted is like OEM)
- black wheels, i want Volk's RE30 or CE28N
- colored headlights

with this, i don't quite follow why you say my conversion is already agressive enough, when only the colored headlights will give him that extra agressiveness over OEM..

the thing is that the Wheels on the photo i used are much more eye catchy than the ones i want...that can somewhat distract our focus...

i started this thread exactly because of this... i want as many opinions as i can get ... this way i can decide or even change completly my own opinion.

thanks fellow Primers.... don't stop...please keep them comming....

ohhh...so you guys know that i didn't make up my mind, i didn't vote....i want YOUR choices... mine will be based on mixing the poll result and my own taste :wink: :wink:

#3 got my vote

well... now i can say that i think the result won't change much in the future...

so... thanks you Primers for giving me your opinions... the poll champ is one of my favorite options. Now it's just a matter of time and patient to wait for the insurance company. until then, i'll mature this headlight issue in my head.

Once again, THANK YOU PRIMERS. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Leave her bangs red and give her black eyes...
I think the intermittent black gives great contrast and looks pretty sweet...nice ride. T.

Mind you..... the full black headlights will be nowhere as black as your picture. The oem clear lens cover has A LOT of glare and at most angle, you'll only see dark grey in the day time. If you decide to clearbra the headlights, you add further more glare to it and the grey will be even less pronounce. Whatever the color you choose, any color is better than oem silver.

Henry.

Back