• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Went on a midnight mission to the Nurburgring...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha, check this out. This guy on www.bimmerforums.com went to the track and left his mark on one of the turns.

Thread is here(have to be a member): http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=383007&page=1&pp=25

Pictures:
bfc1.jpg

bimmerforums.jpg

sideways.jpg

karusselpic.jpg

PAL

Registered Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not that sweet considering a bunch of other clowns have also marked up the track. But still sweet. Bimmers rule.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meeyatch1 said:
I wonder if all that paint in the corners makes that surface any more slippery? It would stop being funny if the vandalism caused someone to wreck their car.

The pavement at that point is so crap, nobody wants to take that corner at high speed :biggrin:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DutchBlackNsx said:
The pavement at that point is so crap, nobody wants to take that corner at high speed :biggrin:

I actually take that corner at very HIGH speeds sometimes

.........in Forza Motorsport :biggrin: :wink: :tongue:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's simply vandalism to me. He should get his ass dragged over here and be forced to clean it with his toothbrush.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't be so harsh, Klayton. Remember how this track looks when the 24 hours race starts every year. Nearly no meter without any graffity and I heard no complaints of the drivers yet.