• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

what a differance a Friday afternoon makes

pics of my "new" rear bumper...to be painted tuesday...
DF 02 rear, heavily modded, molded to the rear bumper to get rid of the seam...filled in gap and groove along rear quarter so it matches the rest of the car. Filled secong exhaust outlet...only have one now..

DSC00459.jpg

DSC00457.jpg

DSC00458.jpg

Photoshop of finished project...
before
dome.jpg

after
dome_edited-1.jpg

Looks sweet.....why single outlet? Does turbo have only one pipe at end? You still have an extra hatch with scoop? thks Brent:biggrin:

Don't take this wrong, but your car would really stand out in a different color. Like monaco blue, red, orange, black, or even all White......White seems to be the hot color with the high end tuners......White is so easy to take care of too. Of course mine is black, the meanest looking but most pain in the ass color choice.......P.S. what body kit do you have? Cantell? :biggrin:

LOL actually my car WAS white and i chose to paint it this color....i really didnt want it to "stand out". i more like when you dont at first notice something, but the more you look at it the more you see. IMO stand out colors like that are first impression WOW cars, and then you kinda lose intrest in them. and i DEFINANTLY did not want a stock color. I went through great pains to make sure it didnt look like a repaint. each panel was painted seperatly, underhood and engine bay painted , etc etc.

also please remember, i am pretty sure that pic was with a camera phone @ like 90+mph @ 5:45 in the morning :biggrin: . IMO it looks way better in person.

nope hatches are sold....

single outlet on my turbo system....cause its all a single 4 inch exhaust.

LOL actually my car WAS white and i chose to paint it this color....i really didnt want it to "stand out". i more like when you dont at first notice something, but the more you look at it the more you see. IMO stand out colors like that are first impression WOW cars, and then you kinda lose intrest in them. and i DEFINANTLY did not want a stock color. I went through great pains to make sure it didnt look like a repaint. each panel was painted seperatly, underhood and engine bay painted , etc etc.

also please remember, i am pretty sure that pic was with a camera phone @ like 90+mph @ 5:45 in the morning :biggrin: . IMO it looks way better in person.

nope hatches are sold....

single outlet on my turbo system....cause its all a single 4 inch exhaust.

Word.
I dig this stealthy color---what color/make/code is it?

Word.
I dig this stealthy color---what color/make/code is it?

thanks, it is call grigio telesto pearl, it is off a 2007 lambo LP640

you cannot tell in the pics, but it has a TON of gold pearl in it...its very very very lowkey

Last edited:
Don't take it personal on the paint. Car looks great, maybe the stealth idea will grow on me.....Mine is black and I spend an extra 15-20 min everytime i get gas from people shooting camera photos etc.....:cool:

no worries brent...i had a black one also...best color IMO...and i am gald we have a different opinion...if everyone wanted the same thing, we would all be driving yellow cars or something !!!:eek:

no worries brent...i had a black one also...best color IMO...and i am gald we have a different opinion...if everyone wanted the same thing, we would all be driving yellow cars or something !!!:eek:

Why bring my past into this Marc ?
Just like you doggin' me again,LOL !
Or was that meant at me at all.....?
From now on I am not answering your calls !

Stacy

PS I don't like the rear valence:tongue: !

Wow, that'll look cool when it's done! I like the color in the pics, would love to see it in person. Never seen a lambo with that color...

Why bring my past into this Marc ?
Just like you doggin' me again,LOL !
Or was that meant at me at all.....?
From now on I am not answering your calls !

Stacy

PS I don't like the rear valence:tongue: !

fine...then i am not calling you any more...frickin traitor....

WOW Mark, I had to take a secound look at the pic, to make sure it was yours. That's not a fair pic of your car. I was telling Stacy how much I liked the color just the other day. I hope they did a great job on the prep work with the GGGGGGGGGGGGssss your pulling with your turbo. I think this is how I looked going for a ride the other day :eek: hell my wife though I got a face lift that day, lol.

I dig that color!:eek: I also like what your doing with your car.

Back