• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What about these RH T5's? (pic inside)

http://www.angelfire.com/music/electro/index.html

I had these on my 92 Prelude Si... until they were curbed beyond repair by a theif! but i was wondering what you guys think of how they'd look on the NSX? The only thing is that the difference between the 17's and the 18's is that the 17's have a silver slightly angled outter rim, and the 18's (shown in the pic) have a squared edge same color as the rest of the wheel. So if one were to do the 17/18 combo, it just wouldnt look right.. other than that, i think they're nice... what do u think?

[This message has been edited by Electro (edited 14 September 2000).]

i am pretty sure they don't have fitment for the nsx....but if you find otherwise please let me know.

Thanks

For Racing Harts the best place to look is Dazz Motorsports. They have all the sizes listed but no prices
frown.gif
They also carry lots of other high end wheels that would look awesome on the NSX.
www.dazzmotorsports.com

Gotta clear up something. The wheels that Electro mentioned are not Racing Hart. It is RH evolution. Very deceiving. Dazz brought them in from Taiwan and uses RH evolution to deceive peole into thinking they are Racing hart wheels.

All RH evolution wheels don't have wide sizes. They are cheap taiwan wheels, and made for fast movers brand, such as civics, acord, and so on.

Not bad looking wheels, but wheels always tend to look much better or worse when they are mounted on cars... IMO, they always seem to look better on pics, and I'm having the hardest time trying to find wheels that looks "awesome" on my car. I'm thinking about HRE wheels. Anybody have pictures or seen NSXs with HRE wheels? Specifically: 547 or 546(but I think these look too similar to my stock NSX wheels). I also looked at the prices and they're running almost $1000 each wheel!! Can you buy HRE wheels through Discount Tire Co or TireRack for a discount?

[This message has been edited by johndoh (edited 15 September 2000).]

Andrie Hartanto, Those *are* Racing Hart Evolution T5's... I have a set of them already..but they're too damaged to put on any car. I dont know what 'RH' wheels are..

And they're not exactly cheap either... i'm sure there may be a company called RH but i've never heard of them...

The way i found these rims was on a full page Racing Hard ad in a car mag... it had the C5 and all the others... Tracers too.. so i knew they were racing hart rims...

I have to agree with Andrie Hartanto

Those rims are NOT REAL RACING HART RIMS. The only Evo rims Racing Hart makes are the
CP-F and C5. The RH rims are another company and you get confused with the RH being Racing Heart. I called them and they confirmed that it is not a Genuine Racing Hart rim.

Originally posted by Electro:
Andrie Hartanto, Those *are* Racing Hart Evolution T5's... I have a set of them already..but they're too damaged to put on any car. I dont know what 'RH' wheels are..

And they're not exactly cheap either... i'm sure there may be a company called RH but i've never heard of them...

The way i found these rims was on a full page Racing Hard ad in a car mag... it had the C5 and all the others... Tracers too.. so i knew they were racing hart rims...

Electro, I can assure, u they are not Racing Hart wheels. The way Dazz market them is to put them the same page as Racing Hart page when running their ads to deceive people. (Dazz is exclusive importer for Racing Hart).

If u go to their website. u will notice that they don't call it Racing Hart evolution. Instead they call it RH evolution with same color scheme and same font type. Very sneaky I would say. Trust me, I've been in this business too long. And I know Ron, the owner of Dazz.

They are not cheap the way Dazz market them. but that doesn't mean they are not cheap knock off rims. I know where they produced this wheels. And the manufacturer make other wheels that are sold under different brands as well.

OK, I got a question. I have Racing Hart Tracers but am looking for a different color center cap (just the nut actually). I know the Tracers aren't made anymore, so will Racing Hart or RH center cap nuts fit each other? If so, can I just order the center caps?

Electro,
If you are going to replace the rims on your car, get something that makes a statement!! When I first got my 94, everyone would look at me when I drove by. After I purchased my rims, I see people looking at the rims first and then at the rest of the car. The stock 5 or 7 spoke rims are dull. They have no life and add not one damn thing to this beautiful car IMO. Don't buy a rim with a painted surface (silver or grey) either. This car needs something that shines as bright as the paint does. This car looks like a jet. Don't do it an injustice by slapping some poorly finished, heavy rims on it. If your like me you won't be happy with the result. Any yes! A good set of rims is going to set you back at least $3000 w/o tires. Not a cheap solution I know, put the results will be worth it. Look at Purevil or Zabadnsx's cars. Those wheels make a statement. I wish I had some better pics of my car, but unfortunately that is not the case, or I would show you my Fikse's on a red/tan 94 in direct sun light. Amazing how one mod can change the entire car. Lowering it helps a lot too!!

View

[This message has been edited by TitaniumVtec (edited 15 September 2000).]

Gee, James......thanks for mentioning my BBS/LM as one of your friends' NSXs that make a statement.....Did you detect the sarcasm...I laid it on pretty thick....
smile.gif

------------------
Pls. visit my site w/ lots of info and pics. Brand new classifieds and Message board. It may take a bit to download but it's worth it, I hope @
http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

Nsxotic,
I didn't mention your name as I know you don't want someone to copy you. I did it for you big guy!!

Daria,
The wheels are Fikse FM/10's. The fronts are 17X8 and the rears are 18X10. The tires are pole positions with 235/40 up front and 295/35 in the rear. The tires rub front and rear as they are a tad bit too wide (plus the car is lowered with H&R springs). I will change the backs to 285/30 when they go bald. The fronts only rub on full-lock and it doesn't bother me at all. I like the bigger tire up front. I purchased these tires used (1 month old) from Zabadnsx when he went 18/19. The rears are a little to tall but I do like the look and additional rim protection. 285's won't rub at all and will have a stock diameter.

I like these wheels because they look nice and they are strong as hell. The picture you see here does not do them justice at all. They are also 3 piece. The rears weigh 19 lbs and the fronts weigh 17 lbs.

The wheels cost around $3400. I found a place after I ordered them that would deliver them to my door for around $3200. However, it was too late to cancel my order. I will find the name if anyone is interested. Each set is custome made to order and take about 3 weeks to make plus shipping. I think they are in Seattle??

those wheels will not fit on an NSX, I checked. they make a similar looking wheel that is 3 piece that will fit. looks like you may have other things to worry about based on some of the other comments.

Originally posted by Electro:
Well one question - why does it say Racing Hart on the center cap of my wheels?

Why? Cause they put them on there. Didn't I say they are distributed and marketed by the same person? They use to claim the it is Racing Hart, until somebody wrote to Racing Hart Japan. Now, they are forced to say which one is Racing Hart and which one is not.

While I agree with Titanium that wheel choice is very important I think painted wheels would look fine on a NSX. Silver is nice but I've seen some bronze or gold wheels on Supras and Z's that look really cool. Its all in the eye of the beholder I guess. To each his own.

Evil

Back