• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What Adjustable Cam Gears?

would like to get an idea from the experts as to what adjustable cam gears do you have on, recommend to use or would suggest?
Thanks

Based on my own reasearch, there are two options: Toda and CT Engineering (Comptech). The Todas are re-conditioned OEM gears. The CT ones are new manufacture and have a superior locking mechanism that they say will never slip. If it were me, I would get the CT gears, but maybe you should wait until the experts chime in. :D

Get the Comptech ones.....I have a set myself.

I was told by a very reputable source to go with the comptech's that helped base my decision. I asked about the aem ones too and was told to get the comptech's. Good luck.

Based on my own reasearch, there are two options: Toda and CT Engineering (Comptech). The Todas are re-conditioned OEM gears. The CT ones are new manufacture and have a superior locking mechanism that they say will never slip. If it were me, I would get the CT gears, but maybe you should wait until the experts chime in. :D

I was told by a very reputable source to go with the comptech's that helped base my decision. I asked about the aem ones too and was told to get the comptech's. Good luck.

Get the Comptechs.

I own a Supra as well, and according to many Supra owners, the AEM cam gears slip due to an inferior 3 bolt pattern. No experience with them what so ever though.

Back