• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What aftermarket ECU's are available?

Alright, Ive tried my best to find places to get the ECU's shown in the Chip Dyno Day found in the Performance Chips section of the COntents page, and The only one that I can find available is the Dali chip. What other chips are out there that are available, and where can I get them?

THanks!

Originally posted by Redeye:
What other chips are out there that are available, and where can I get them?

The last time I looked around that was the only one I found still available. Besides it's the only one that really kicks butt. The other option is to have a chip made special for your application. I know there are some people with the Dinan chips that would like to get rid of them.

[This message has been edited by hejo (edited 19 October 2001).]

If there is anyone in the United States that have the ability to set up a HKS F-con, please let me know. AFAIK, no one here has the software, nor is there an English language version.

------------------
G Dummy

There is an english Version of the F-CON V PRO to be released next month called the F-CON S. This offers the same benefits as the F-CON V PRO except in English. I am having the F-CON V PRO installed on my car, but it is being programmed by someone from HKS.

I was planning on putting my Dali chip on ebay today ($200) but if anyone wants it on here, I'd let it go for $175. I don't have the socket for it but it can be picked up at any electronics store for a few bucks. I'm selling it because the SC setup that I hope to get shortly doesn't allow me to use it. I've had it for < 5 months. If you are in So Cal (South Bay area) I can probably help you install it and modify your ECU if you bring some beer and pay for the socket (should take less than an hr).

Originally posted by Gaymond Lee:
I was planning on putting my Dali chip on ebay today ($200) but if anyone wants it on here, I'd let it go for $175. I don't have the socket for it but it can be picked up at any electronics store for a few bucks. I'm selling it because the SC setup that I hope to get shortly doesn't allow me to use it. I've had it for < 5 months. If you are in So Cal (South Bay area) I can probably help you install it and modify your ECU if you bring some beer and pay for the socket (should take less than an hr).

Look under engine specs for my car.
I do have the Dinan Chip along with the S/C http://www.nsxsc.com/nsexcitement/crazy4cars.html

Enrique

Back