• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you guys think of this as an emblem?

the only place it 'may' to go (in my eyes) would be rear window (not hatch but one behind the driver)- like bottom left corner or something.

I have this one on my car

14holden_m-420x0.jpg

My car is shaved of all Acura emblems but I'm thinking about adding this emblem. What do you guys think of this? I can go on front bumper, rear tail center, or even on custom floor mats as a logo. Just wanted to get some opinions on it. It's 3" around

dbb40ddaf523199861a6adbe572c2119_zpsa0836251.jpg

nsxwreck.jpg- - - Updated - - -

Or on a fender or B pillar?

I think it would look really good on this front bumper. IMO lol

91 NSX Red/Black
09 VW Jetta TDI White

Last edited:
Man! You guys are tough.... Back down a little..... If he wants to douche his car let him. Vive la difference!!:biggrin:

Seriously, I'm a Senna fan but, if I were to put something on my car to commemorate Senna's contribution to the cars that we all love it would be the Senna foundation sticker or the Senna signature sticker. I've seen both and they are tasteful IMO.

Sorry emblem looks dumb to me....I don't have any emblems on my nsx except by door handles, which i will probably cover some day....

LOL... OMG I missed this forum. I guess it's a no.

Thanks for the slap. I won't do it...

Dave... You're back!!!!!

Yeah I am sure a lot of people were dreading this day too. haha It's amazing over the years you really get to know people even over the internet. Reading through this thread I know everyone's personality and the replies are so funny. It really made my night.

Back