• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you use as a daily driver??

1992 bridgestone rbt (the one pictured is not my bike)

1995 honda gl1500

Attachments

• rb-t.jpg
    rb-t.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 1995 GL.JPG
    1995 GL.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 28
Vivid Blue Pearl Honda Fit Sport AT

07_Honda_Fit_sport_09.jpg

Volvo S60R 6spd

3.jpg

1999 Honda Civic - My personal Daily Driver
2002 Acura 3.2 TL - Daily Driver if my Brother In Law is around (He prefers this over the Civic, despite the gas)
2004 Acura EL - Daily Driver if I'm with my dad
2006 Acura RL A-Spec/2007 Acura MDX - Daily Driver when I'm kicking it in Toronto

Messed up isn't it.

Last edited:
My daily driver/winter beater:

Infiniti G35 Coupe
infiniti2.jpg

infiniti4.jpg

infiniti6.jpg

infiniti10.jpg

My former daily driver Acura Legend now enjoys being a garage queen along with the NSX...
LegendSalvation-016.jpg

Last edited:
2004 Honda S2000
Mugen exhaust, Mugen headers, decat, Replica spoon snorkel
OEM front lip, OEM trunk spoiler
18" SSR GT3 wheels

S2K-2006Close.jpg

2K Accord Coupe V6
'02 Chevy Silverado 1500

It's the SR50 scooter, not the RS50 motorcycle. The RS bikes are cool, the RS125 is even cooler, and the RS250 is just plain AWESOME! The RS50 scooter makes approximately 6-7 hp I believe while the SR50 bike makes 12 hp. Completely different motors though. Both 50's though have fairly large aftermarket followings like Ohlins suspension, big bore kits, and other random bits and pieces that would blow your mind if you REALLY dug deep for the parts like availabe in Europe. There is a big bore kit for the SR50 that bumps it up to 80cc, and 22 rwhp and 22,000 rpm, more than triple from stock. The guys that run these do an extremely low 13 second quarter mile without spray.

The coolest mod I've seen for the RS50 bike though, is the swap over to a KX500 motor :eek:

In the past 2 months, I've seen used sr50 scooter just about disappear from the marketplace because they either go extremely quick or no one wants to sell. The ones that I do see go for a rather large sum compared to what mine went for. In 3 months, the scooter's fuel savings is enough to pay itself off and if I resell it, actually make a high percentage profit overall. As for the RS50 bike, a good number of them have shown up back on the market. Not as many has months before, but now they sell for 25%+ more. What I used to see for $1500 is now $2200 for the bikes and the once was $1000 used scooter is now $1400+.

Here in the states though, folks knowledgeable in the SR50 and RS50 are nearly nonexistant along with finding the parts, aftermarket and oem.

I love smoky stinky 2 stroke street machines old and new! :) I'm about to make a minor mod to mine that should net me an additional 7 mph to get me into the low 60's. I just need to quit jumping mine off curbs and airing off of the edge of driveways and speed bumps causing me to blowing my fork seals and rear shock! I can barely find fork seals and rear shocks!

Last edited:
My daily driver/winter beater:

Infiniti G35 Coupe
infiniti2.jpg

infiniti4.jpg

infiniti6.jpg

infiniti10.jpg

My former daily driver Acura Legend now enjoys being a garage queen along with the NSX...
LegendSalvation-016.jpg

Thats freaky!!!! I just sold the identical G35 same wheels and all in january... did you buy that recently?

A Cadillac CTS-V

Raven black;
Corsa exhaust;
intake;
GM split spoke polished 18's;
Hawk pads;
UUC short shifter;
Tint;
Moto BT integrated w/ factory headunit/navi.

Not sure if I'm going to keep it though. I get about 14mpg and I may want to get a SUV that will facilitate getting children in and out..............

Anyway, the V is a fantastic car!

V's are great! I used to have one. One of the best 4 door cars I have driven..

Fell in love with them when I was in vegas, drove one during gm's ride and drive event and bought one a week later:biggrin:

seems like all our cars are DD....

X5 4.6is (silver) most driven
X5 4.6is w/ Dinan supercharger (blue) for sale :)
Audi s4 2nd most driven
Cayman S

My daily beater... :tongue: I have an IS350 but this is still my favorite to drive! :cool:

DSC06118.jpg

Back