• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you use as a daily driver??

'03 Toyota Camry SE 4cyl. Until my daughter graduates...then I get a new DD:smile:.

Thats freaky!!!! I just sold the identical G35 same wheels and all in january... did you buy that recently?

Nope. I bought this one brand new and just added the wheels last month.

I put my snow tires on the factory 18s. :tongue:

1983 El Camino with 510,500 miles. :biggrin: 3rd motor, 2nd tranmission and 2nd paint job. But it's paid for! :tongue:

I daily drive my '94 NSX. I have over 143,300 miles on it now. The funny thing is I bought an M3 a month and a half ago thinking I would drive that more and save the NSX for weekends. I have driven the M3 a total of about 6 times. The last time was 2 weeks ago. I just love my NSX too much. :redface::biggrin:

1983 El Camino with 510,500 miles. :biggrin: 3rd motor, 2nd tranmission and 2nd paint job. But it's paid for! :tongue:

I would hope it's paid for! :biggrin:

Last month I traded my '06 Acura CSX for a very nice, clean '04 TL Navi that arrived at our used car department.
SDC10128.jpg

2008 Jeep Cherokee SRT-8 :biggrin:

So hot, Ive been looking for one for a long time. Any pics? The only thing that truck is missing is some serious lowering springs. This winter Im going to snag one:biggrin:

'93 na1

It used to be a 2003 M3. I replaced the M3 with a 2005 Subaru Outback XT and a 1988 M5.

Bought a white 2008 Honda Civic EX-L Coupe w/Navi on 6-7-08 replacing the 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser (13 mpg). 27 mpg first tank, 30 mpg second tank and rising :)

55 mile round trip each day. Will give the Civic to my son (10 years old now) in 6 years. Perhaps a GT-R or IS-F then?:eek::biggrin:

I work from home so no real "daily driver" unless the couch counts :)

However, when it is raining, have more then 2 people, towing the boat, or have the baby it is an 04 Acura MDX.

Attachments

• MDX1.jpg
    MDX1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 34
So hot, Ive been looking for one for a long time. Any pics? The only thing that truck is missing is some serious lowering springs. This winter Im going to snag one:biggrin:

I'll post some pictures of it this weekend. Its a beast! Love it though and all of the creature comforts. It was funny because after driving this truck the NSX seemed slow...haha.

The acceleration in this thing is great! Really addictive especially with the exhaust note. My mate John has one (07 model) and put on the Corsa exhaust and Koots headers (man that thing sounds amazing and pulls on my truck). I do really enjoy driving this SUV everyday...

My GF kids what it will be like when we have kids "Mom dad's made me sick again" or "Dad can we go fast?"....LOL.

IMG_2058.jpg

Last edited:
2000 Civic LX - no reason to get rid of it.... cheap parts, easy to work on, reliable, good gas mileage.... nothing flashy, but doesn't look ghetto..... not too big, not tiny. perfect dd - keepin it till it falls apart (even then, i'll probably just fix it) :cool:

and recently my "fun" vehicle hasn't even been the nsx - just bought a CBR600RR :smile:

Last edited:
Back