• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you use as a daily driver??

1989 Toyota Supra Turbo w/sport roof.

The miles are split equally, the Supra has the short/heavy duty commute and public parking/errand duty.
Hey! I thought I recognized the name. My daily was a 1997 Jeep Cherokee, but with gas prices, it's cheaper to take the Supra. Also, more fun.

merolling3.jpg

^ That supra looks awesome. Are those work equips?
Thanks, and yes they are Work Equips. If/when I get an NSX I would love to put the Work Equips on it too but I don't know if the bolt pattern and offset would work. I may be more likely to get some Volk GT-Cs or the CE28Ns.

There are a lot of nice Daily Driver's in this thread. :cool:

Yeah it use to be on the NSX. The Ferrari plate is LOWJET.

What does it say? I can't see it on my screen. Am I going blind? :confused:

2007 Ducati 1098

2006 m6

i commute from cupertino to sf 5 days a week. if i'm running late then i'll take the bone stock 02' M3, if i'm not running late then i'd drive my true dd, a 1981 VW rabbit, diesel, 5 speed manual...45mpg!!! also 45mph uphill, 70mph on the flats, and 80 whopping miles per hour downhill!!!!

02 Chevy Avalanche.....5.1 surround and 4 screens......:cool:

1999 BMW E36 M3
1993 Toyota Land Cruiser

Do you keep the Supra for occassional drives?:tongue:

:redface: Supra needs a new clutch, and I haven't found the time to get it done in the past 6 months.

I probably wouldn't daily drive it anyway, because for non-car enthusiast people, it's not the kind of image I want to project at work. The people I work with in general are pretty conservative, so even the E36 raised some eyebrows when I started daily driving it.

Last edited:
The one on the far right....

2187076570100906562S600x600Q85.jpg

I've got a 2003 Yamaha V-Star 1100 for the days I meet the carpool and an Audi A3 for the days I have to drive... (200 mile round trip... burn a car a year pretty much)

Good. You won't be inconvenienced when I sneak into your garage and steal the one on the left then. Blue/Tan F355 Spyder. Exactly what Papa wants!!! :wink::smile:

Thats Camel interior not tan!:wink: She is very pretty.

Oh and for the E46fanatic fag, F you! CSHFLW out.

Back