• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is it really worth??

ak

Legendary Member
I've been shopping around for good '92-94 for last several months and am just puzzled. The range of $$ that people ask for these cars are so broad that I just can not figure out what is a fair price. There's a '93 at the dealer 3 miles from my house with 40k..one owner all records(supposedly), and the asking price is $41900. I checked around and Edmunds calls for $35k where Kelly bb calls for $38200. I feel that somewhere between Edmunds and Kelly is fair. I know it'll depend a lot on how the car has been maintained, but on a good condition car, what is your opinion on how much this particular '93 should cost??

DC Imports in California has a bunch. 91-92s go for 32-34K. I almost bought mine from them before I noticed another one that I wanted. They seem to get new ones in on an almost weekly basis.

You can get a good handle on prices by checking large marketplaces like Hemmings. Also, a large car market like Los Angeles, Houston, DFW, etc. will typically have a half dozen or so cars for sale. Leaf through a copy of their papers or see if they have their classifieds online.

Back