• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is the most wicked body kit?

I know the nsx is a beautful car on its own. But what is the most wicked sought after body kit for the nsx? Could be the the gt-rom dry carbon fiber body kit? Or the route-ks nsx-r gt body kit? Im just wondering what would be the coolest body kit for the nsx? A total dry carbon fiber body kit or some one of like the nsx-r gt body kit?
Thanks,
Gabriel.

None of the fugly body kits is widely sought after; they are not that common. But if there's one YOU like, then get it - it's your car.

The best body kit ( IMO ) was made by Honda and there's no modifications required! :smile:

nsx_owner2001-img600x450-1208019473nsx11.jpg

nsx_owner2001-img600x450-1208019486nsx2.jpg

paranoid.gif

aside from exterior. What about an interior package? Like nsx-r gt recarco seats or the red type r interior? Is that considered exotic or does having dry carbon fiber in the interior appeal to people as well..

aside from exterior. What about an interior package? Like nsx-r gt recarco seats or the red type r interior? Is that considered exotic or does having dry carbon fiber in the interior appeal to people as well..
Do whatever you want; it's your car. However, I can tell you that if you try to sell your car, you won't get as much money for it if the interior has the carbon fiber treatment...

nsx-r seats go for around 6-10 grand, so if your selling a car, it most likely wouldnt be worth it to have 10 thousand dollar seats in it.

and no carbon accents, oem is the best but some people wouldnt mind that it has carbon accents but dont expect ti to be worth more.

The best body kit ( IMO ) was made by Honda and there's no modifications required! :smile:

so your talking about the super gt body kit :tongue:

I was actually talking about the look stock, but SuperGT?...MAYBE :biggrin:

I dunno. For some reason I feel race style should stay on the race track, but you all have fun. :tongue:

First the disclaimer...ahem... IT's YOUR money and car, do as you wish.

My biggest issue with body kits is that many of them will look ok/good (matter of opinion) for a while but eventually they will look even more dated than a stock one. Many of them change the car a lot but not many of them actually improve upon its design.

Till this day Honda/Acura design teams have a very hard time improving on the design, IMHO they did a fantastic job when they updated the look in 2002+ but other than that I have a very difficult time liking any of the aftermarket kits.

Back