• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is this world coming too?

David Spade (??????:confused::eek::smile:) is the father of a baby girl born last week in Missouri to Playboy Playmate Jillian Grace, the actor's rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"David and Jillian have been in close contact throughout her pregnancy and he plans to go see the baby during his first break from shooting Rules of Engagement," Spade's rep, Meredith O'Sullivan, tells PEOPLE.

The actor, 45, announced in January that he had a brief relationship with Grace, and if proven to be the child's biological father, he would accept responsibility. The baby was born Aug. 26.

No other details, including the baby's name, were provided.

Link

Makes me feel better about myself... lol...

good for him!

Now you all know how I feel about marrage...

Don't get married. Just find a woman you hate and buy her a house.

But when you add a child to the equation, that's just wrong. Children deserve a mother and a father.

that you would be there for the birth of your baby OR you are having babies with something a notch above playboy playmates?:biggrin:

Or that how some model getting knocked up by some actor is something about which we should give a crap?

Back