• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is wrong with this red NSX on Ebay?

RAVETEK -

What carrier is that out of Manheim? i'm real interested since I go there often. Give me the name and #, it could be real useful to me. Since everyone there charges $700. $41 in Miami? What auction? No NSX's out of Lauderdale-Miami Auction recently. Pictures? How would you have pictures? You go in the auction to take pictures?

Ravetek -

So suddenly you got lots of dealer friends, huh? Those scum. Guess what, you just met another one. Your budddies at Ephrata auto B.S.'d you because they paid less than that for that car on 6/21/01 out of Manheim. I know, I was there. The prices haven't dropped as much as you say. Post-sale results don't describe condition, frame damage, paint work, etc. Makes a big difference. And what is an "open sale report"? Was that 96 targa green, out of Riverside calfiornia? That was a vehicle with major frame damage. One more thing, let me know who the carriers are. 3 days, $400 sounds great.

Originally posted by ravetek:
...And so far as Justin's response he has no clue who I am or what he is talking about.

you sure about that? is this you? I thought so... 'nuff said.
http://www.nsxsc.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000835.html
Originally posted by John Hudak:
Trust me on this- I just bought a 98' and it is really hard finding the money for upgrades when your paying in on a 70K car.
It takes quite a lot of work and by the time I'm done I'll have about 100K into it- not worth it buy they the checks keep flying.

Also, what makes late model cars worth so much money is that most people leave them stock- something which I hate. I would much rather take the cheaper, more affordable car and pimp it out then be driving around some new stock 2001 NSX. That's for sure.

Lessons learned the expensive way...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by hejo:

I agree. If you want to know where the real 401k money is go down the boat dock. I looked at a 120ft yacht. cough, cough..... now we're talkin some change. I'm back to a 58 footer. It's my NSX in the water.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, now your just stepping up for bragging rights- and you know what if you were 19 that just might be an impressive collection of goodies to be sure." Ravetek

Um, buddy, the way you post (even the post above this)it seems you're always bragging about what seems to be your life. You're 23, responsible for a whole floor, you got dealer friend connections, you can buy this and that, only the best for me blah blah blah. You know what, all the more power to ya if you're reaching your goals in being succesful in life but christ, don't let your head get so damn big. Don't treat other people's posts like it doesn't mean crap.

Ravetek

There's an old saying..."what goes around comes around". You might be high in the saddle at 23, but someday you will get what you're dishing out. Hope you are hungry.

------------------
jag
95T SportShift

Exotica (BTW great handle!) I think Justin is refering to John Hudak's (ravetek) reply post to your orginal post.

Ravetek, What was the name of the company that quoted you those shipping prices. I am intrested. Thanks.

Back