• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is your take on this NSX

For 125K? I don't think so. I wouldn't buy it for even 40K.

I seriously doubt he got offer for even 90K for it.

I'll pass.

I agree that he'll never get $125K, and I would just as soon have a T, but it would be cool for the novelty of it. I wonder if it's the only one?

He's not the only one. I saw another one not too long ago on Ebay but with some ugly custom paint job.

93BlkOnBlkNSX said:
I agree that he'll never get $125K, and I would just as soon have a T, but it would be cool for the novelty of it. I wonder if it's the only one?

vtec888 said:
For 125K? I don't think so. I wouldn't buy it for even 40K.

I seriously doubt he got offer for even 90K for it.

I'll pass.
125k riiiiiight thats crazy :confused: ....That guy must be smoking some good stuff. Even at 90k he is way off. That has to be a joke.

I do like the side profile picture of that car though. BUT, he's asking $125K for a car that isn't even completed...After reading his ad again...

"Description:
THIS CAR IS A LOT OF FUN IN THE SUN AND WILL NOT GO DOWN IN VALUE, YOU'LL GET NOTICE.IT'S ONE OF THE KIND,JUST A LITTLE WORK ON THE TOP TO MAKE PERFECT AND YOU ARE DONE.DON'T PASS THIS ONE UP. RUNS LIKE NEW,NOTHING WRONG AT ALL.THIS IS A ACURA NSX,FIVE SPEED,3.0 LITER, V6, VTECH IN THE TRUNK THERE IS A NOS BOTTLE EMAIL ME FOR MORE DETAILS AND MORE PICS This is a good price for this car I have cffers of 90k but i have turn them down."

"...Just a little work on the top to make perfect and you are done..." What the 'hey?'

I've seen this car in Sacramento. I was in my NSX, and I see this guy coming up behind me pretty quickly. When he pulled up next to me, all he could say was, "Do you like my convertible top?" He must have asked me three times. I think I just said, "it's interesting." It wasn't my cup 'o tea.

JUST A LITTLE WORK ON THE TOP TO MAKE PERFECT AND YOU ARE DONE

I wonder how much they would charge if it were in perfect shape, $150,000??? This car ranks up there with the $500,000 air-scoop added special edition Nsx.

I would question the structural integrity of the car after removing the roof.
"YOU'LL GET NOTICE." What kind of notice???
maybe he was confused, 90K? or $90.00?
As you can tell, I'm not a fan of the hack job.

$125K :eek:

Id sooner buy a brand new one, live with the removable top, use the money you saved to get a supercharger and other custom goodies.

Personaly I think the roll bar looks out of place exposed like that with out the rear glass hatch.

With all due respect. I'm not sure I believe you.

5K over MSRP on a brand new one. And you sold a 94 with 57,000 mi., convertible? You my friend could then sell ice cubes to eskimos. :tongue:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: $125K

and they spelled VTECH instead of VTEC...so that shows a little knowledge...definately not my taste, but oh well, it ain't my money anyways... :smile:

I email the seller for the lowest price, and he replied back that he sold the car for 95K. Good for him!... I wonder why he's not taking off his ad if he sold it already.

I can't believe anyone would pay $95K for that car. I guess that means I could take my 30K mile 95 midnight pearl, hack the top off (and pay someone $25K to do that!), and profit $30K or so over market.

If you're going to sell a car for nearly six figures, at least use proper english to describe it.
"but i have turn them down". It is " but I have turned them down"

To those of you who lost out on buying this fantastic bargain at 95K, I have a bridge that you might be interested in, asking price is also 95K, please respond to the seller of the NSX convertible, as I feel that he could probably get a bidding war started, and I would end up with lots more $$$$$
http://www.panynj.gov/tbt/gwbhistorygallery.htm

:biggrin:

whiteNSXs said:
Yeah, another crack smoking, delusional moron. Turned down $90k offer???!!! Forgot to take his Haldol for a few weeks, I am sure.
Steve
Ha Ha Ha that is too funny! With the 95k he says he got for that "chop job" of a car he will be able to feed his crack addiction. Iam still laughing!

Back