• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What skirts are these?? VIS Techno-R???

Hello guys,
I came across this picture
9202NSXTECHRFLB.jpg

They look good, cheap and they're made by VIS. I have the VIS Type-R hood and the fitment is great so I'm betting on that this will actually fit rather nicely.

Anyway, anybody know if this is a replica of some popular skirts? Two things that comes to mind, GT-One skirts or the Do-luck. It sort-of look like the do-luck skirts.

Thanks

niM

yeah that's a replica of M's bodykit.
so many companies made replica M's.

the original M's had fender flares on top of front, sides, rear and spoiler.
I think Gruppe M makes one now. I don't know if Gruppe M's was the division of M's or not.

Last edited:
It makes sense that these are Gruppe-M skirts. Here' the fender-flares replica.

nsx13f.jpg

nsx13r.jpg

Thanks for the tip man.

niM

OK I did a favour for you and found out the price for original kit.
Just like any JDM kit, the price is outrageous, $15,687 if you want the Front Half Cowl and $13,041 if you want the Front Lip Ver.2

and you'll need add the shipping and import duties.

Front Lip Ver.2
$714
lip_ver2.jpg

Front Half Cowl($2,100) and Ground Effect Board($1,260)
rip.jpg

Side Skirt
$1,575
side01.jpg

Rear Spoiler($1,890) and Trunk Cover($714)
wing01.jpg

Rear Skirt
$1890
under01.jpg

Hood
$2,940
bonnet.jpg

Fender Flare
$1,260
fender01.jpg

Air Duct
$714
side_duct.jpg

Mirrors
$1,344
mirer.jpg

Timpo:
Thank you so much for all the prices. Unfortunately, I'm not really a fan of the Gruppe-M kit so their ridiculous price does not concern me. I like the skirts but I don't think it will go well with the MH front bumper.

I think I found what I'm looking for. Thank you so much again.

niM

thanks for the pics, I've been looking for that front half crowl for lont time... It's on the Esprit NA1 and I never found out GruppeM made it... I agreed that $2000 and more is way too steep for a front spoiler. Someone please make a replica out of it...

the version2 had many many replicas out there, do a search at vendor forum. SoS used to sell them too, I believed it was around $300 a piece.

Back