• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What type of exhaust are your running? ( Vancouver, B.C )

I have a 91 berlina black with comp tech headers and a rs*r exhaust, problem is i find the exhaust too quiet. Based on the research i did test pipes are not going to make a big difference. I don't want anything too loud thats going to bring a lot of attention from the cops. I was thinking about upgrading to either the Taitec gtlw or the pride v2, either or would be with test pipes. What kind of exhaust setups are you locals down here running? Anyone free to setup a short/long meet?

I have a 94 with an ARK DTX muffler stock cats and manifolds. To me it sounds great, not to loud, or to quite plus no exhaust drone in the cab. Im just in south burnaby.

I have RM Racing (now called Billy Boat/B&B) exhaust with Cantrell Concepts headers and its much louder than stock but I've never been stopped by the cops. It has a very low but mellow tone at about 2k rpm or when engine braking in that range .. but its really droney at highway speeds. I posted some vids on YouTube .. here's one at idle but I also posted others both inside and outside and thru the gears: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCB6uFwXFSo

I have the same headers and exhaust b&b with the dtm quad tips. Sounds awesome didn't find it drony at all. 4 k rpm it's a bit louder but a classy mellow tone not raspy or anything. Lots of ppl comment on the sound. Previous owner tried three exhausts till he found this one and stuck with it I can see why.

Test pipes make the car MUCH louder, what are you talking about? Your research is misinformed :)

Pride now has a copy of the taitec GTLW for a lot less money.

DC sport headers, catless, with Tubi muffler

To the OP: It looks like you have some great sounds to listen to locally, so your questions have likely been answered.

That said, I have a Pride V2 and Pride Resonated Test Pipes- everything else stock- and will be in Vancouver for a couple days next week if you want to hear my setup.

Let me know via PM.
Fuji

I just replaced my Taitec GTLW with an ARC titanium exhaust. TBH, I think I prefer the sound of the Taitec. It is a bit louder while driving and has a higher-pitched sound.

SOS Endura Lite.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10152128530605381" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited:
Back