• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

what you think of Advan F7?

Been looking for wheels long time. I think I found what I want but I would need your vote and input on Advan wheels in general as many of you should have played with them. I guess this is their first forged wheel? Wish they came in mercury/bright silver.

Thanks Chris. This is what I was talking otherday . I am suprised nobody knows about this wheel. I am sure Bryan will like it too, hopefully.

Cheers
Ram.

Last edited:
Thanks Chris. This is what I was talking otherday when we met. I am suprised now boody knows about anything about this wheel. Will go for it after I talk to you. I am sure Bryan will like it too, hopefully.

Cheers
Ram.

afaik this F7 is the follow up of the T7, also refered in the past as model 7. Its slightly different, but the overall look is the same. Maybe if you search on this name, you get more answers.
I do not know if the specs on the old model 7 and the F7 are the same though.
I have the model 7's on my NSX. No problems with them so far (+/- 5 years all weather driving)

Last edited:
I am glad you ran them for 5 years with no problems. Did you track with these? Do you have any pics you can post? what color you have? I know about T7 but I believe these are Forged.

I am glad you ran them for 5 years with no problems. Did you track with these? Do you have any pics you can post? what color you have? I know about T7 but I believe these are Forged.

Yes, i tracked and abused them....a lot! Paint is comming of now, but thats prolly coz i used to agressive cleaner on them. Color i got was just silver, can't remember what they where called at the time.

Here's a pic: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8304&highlight=mas+clos

That is one sweet looking car. I wanted silver too but the F7 does not come in plain silver. May be I have to just get t7 instead. Decisions!Decisions! Made a note of all details from the thread. Bigger picture of your car link is not working or most of links are not working. Any chance you have a link that you can share that has a bigger photo? Feel free to PM. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Nice looking wheel for sure. The only problem is the newer, lighter forged F7 is not available in 17". You'll have to do 18" front x 19" rear or 18" x 18". The cast T7 is available in 17" so you have more options but it will be a couple of pounds heavier per wheel. If you like six spoke the T6 cast wheel has all the sizes available and has the hollow core technology (spokes are hollow) so it is also light weight. I have a set of T6's that I'm getting ready to put on. They're still in the boxes. 17x8 weighs 17.2 lbs. 18x10 weighs 20.2 lbs. Not too bad.

Here's a great photo of the T7 on a formula red borrowed from Abrunod:
http://gallery.me.com/abrunod/100231/DSCN0157/web.jpg

Last edited:
Back