• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats wrong with this??

Absolutely incredible...I burned up the last part of the work day reading this one, and was in tears when I saw Vinnie Boombats. Irony of this is ...I've been to Nigeria, it's worse than you can imagine!!

werd. I've been to Nigeria, Kenya, and Djibouti.

Not sure why my original post was removed.

Anyway this was pretty funny -- I'd give it an 8 out of 10. The lines set up so that the 419er had to wait forever was pretty original and the recorded messages definitely add to the overall production. However, some of it seems familiar from some of the others that I have read on EMM.

If you guys found this hilarious, check out http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com!
There are several funny stories there like this one. You should link this one there and send it to http://www.419eater.com.

-nknwn

:biggrin: Funny and entertaining while reading the whole story word for word then :eek: THE PICTURE. LOL I was laughing in the office and ended up sharing it with co workers. Great stuff. How you included some of the spammers and scammers here on PRIME was classic. The names used were great. Some of them I never heard of and read them all wrong DOH. Then went and checked again and we started rollin. Good Shiz.

-G-

that is awesome!! takes a long time to really follow it, but worth the time. my email is filtered, but recently changed phones and it received raw email. I have many new nigerian friends and they are all so nice and generous. thanks for the fun.

Damn....Great job, RSO 34 and Deltron Zero....you guys worked that scammer to death!!!! Personally, he should have caught on with the ID-10T, but I guess since he couldn't catch on the Jen Derbender.....:biggrin: By the way, I did call that number.....pure genius.

Maybe next time, he should add five more cylinders.... :eek:

Last edited:
Hey guys I found this thread on another forum, funny stuff right here. If you need any help, I speak Lithuanian (It's seems that the scamer is from Lithuania) Just let me know and keep up the good work :smile:

Man I just came in on this - unreal. I can't believe you got him to take a real picture of himself with the "ID" card - that was absolutely incredible. I laughed my ass off. I've never seen anything like this ever.

I am so glad somebody finally got one of those A h>>es. Good for you. Great work - I can't believe you kept him stringing along for that long. :wink:

Whoever hasn't read this, start from page 1...HILARIOUS!!

I am crying here. I really have tears coming down my face.

Thank you for bring this back up.

EPIC INDEED

Great Work!

Thank god someone opened this thread back up! I would have hated to think I might have missed this!lol Classic!

Thank god someone opened this thread back up! I would have hated to think I might have missed this!lol Classic!

I couldn't resist putting it back on top!!
Funniest thing I have read in a long while!!:biggrin:

I thought mine was a scam until I bought it lol

- - - Updated - - -

I still have to share my Tall tales and adventure of nsx ownership.

Back