• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheel allignement

Here my wheel allignement

The car height its 70mm less on the front and 55 mm for the rear from stock

Bilstein and eibach setup stock wheel with 1,5 cm spacer for front e 2,5 cm spacer for rear cause of big brake kit in front its like 2 cm

web.jpg

Let me know if sombody have try something different

web.jpg

What model tires and sizes are you running? I have my car set at 1994 stock settings. I run Falken RT-615 tires 215-45-16 in front and 255-40-17 in rear. My car has 37000 miles with stock suspension. I believe the slight lowering of your car should still allow you to use OEM allignment settings.

Last edited:
no This is not oem setting beacause the car is lowered

Now i have realy not good tyres i Have michelin in std size 215/45 16 245/40 17 they are only good in the rain

About these setup itry today and its realy good in juin i will be in nurburgring and i will try better with other tyre i think bridgestone

Your number are ok except for the toe (convergenza).

You have a lot of toe in front (+ 0°16' / + 0°17') where you should have a little bit toe out (- 0°0X'). This can lead to a feeling of a loss of initial byte at turn in and even understeer.

You do not have enough toe in rear ( +0°03' / + 0°02'). You shoul have +0°10' each side. Not enough toe in rear can lead to an unstable rear.

Your number are ok except for the toe (convergenza).

You have a lot of toe in front (+ 0°16' / + 0°17') where you should have a little bit toe out (- 0°0X'). This can lead to a feeling of a loss of initial byte at turn in and even understeer.

You do not have enough toe in rear ( +0°03' / + 0°02'). You shoul have +0°10' each side. Not enough toe in rear can lead to an unstable rear.
I try already with plus toe in rear the feel better but the tyres after 1500 km of fast highway are out I open in front beacause of that the front tyres suffer less and the car now seem more stable now when the new wheels arrive i will change again i think

Back