• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheel info links

Could someone post some links on the different light weight wheels for the nsx? I like the 7-9 spoke style... stock one's are cool, but the sizes arent big enough.... i'm curious b/c my Momo arrows seem like they're heavy... maybe its my imagination.. does anyone know the weight of momo arrows? I have 17x8.5" in front and 18x9.5" in back.. thanks! -E

I like the look of the arrow's but they are HEAVY. Exact stats I can not remember, but that was the main reason I went with TE-37's (along with I liked the look). My TE-37's are 14 and 15 lbs (17x7.5 and 18x9). We all know rotational weight is a killer.

well dammit... i knew they were heavy but not THAT heavy... now i gotta figure out a way to sell them and get something lighter!

electro,

do you have pictures of the rims on your car? I know they're heavy rims and I can imagine how much heavier they are with tires, but if the price is right, maybe I'll take them off of your hands. I'd have to see pictures though. Thanks

------------------
Richard

http://www.angelfire.com/music/electro/images/nsx/info.html

check that out for pix...

send me an email if you are interested! very suprised i'm getting a response so quickly!
smile.gif

Back