• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels: BBS RG-R 18x7.5/18x8

*SOLD* Wheels: BBS RG-R 18x7.5/18x9*SOLD

*** SOLD ***

I have a staggered set of four forged BBS RG-R wheels and tires for sale that were previously on a 1991 Acura NSX.

2x 18x7.5 +45 with 225/35R18 Yokohama S-Drive tires
2x 18x9 +42 with 265/35R18 Yokohama S-Drive tires
5x114 bolt pattern

The wheels are in great condition. The tires have plenty of tread, but are old and have been in storage for some years, so I'd recommend replacing them.

Prefer local pic up in the SF/Bay Area, but may be able to to arrange shipping for the wheels only (will need to look into pricing).

Price: $1250 (+ shipping)

IMG-1843.jpg

IMG-1844.jpg

IMG-1846.jpg

IMG-1848.jpg

IMG-1849.jpg

Last edited:
I.Love.These.Wheels.
GLWS...too cheap by the way.

Thanks for the well wishes. I picked them up from a local member a couple years ago for just a bit over this price... so just passing on the savings to the NSX community.

Also trying to clear the garage per my wife's orders. :wink:

Hope they go to a good (and local) home.

Are you sure that the rears are 8" wide? A 265 tire would normally go on a much wider rim. Did you have any issues with rubbing? I will be putting them on a car with stock suspension. I am interested, but I will need them shipped to Denver.

Are you sure that the rears are 8" wide? A 265 tire would normally go on a much wider rim. Did you have any issues with rubbing? I will be putting them on a car with stock suspension. I am interested, but I will need them shipped to Denver.

Good catch... I was a bit too hasty in my original posting. The rears are 9" (see picture below). I've corrected the listing.

As for rubbing, I only had the wheels on the car briefly but don't recall any rubbing with my suspension setup (coilovers) and alignment. I honestly don't know if there would be rubbing on a stock suspension setup.

Thanks for the interest, if I can't find a local buyer I'll reach out.

View attachment 169281

Awesome wheels, I used to have a set just like that. I would be all over that deal if this was closer.

Good luck with the sale!

Back