• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

When will Honda start producing 2001 NSXs?

I've been trying hard to get a 2000 red/tan NSX-T but looks like I'm too late for this year model run, at least in California. Does anyone know when Honda plans to start producing the 2001 NSX? Any replies will be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure when they will start producing the 01 model but in the August issue of Road & Track they say a face lifted version with more power is supposed to be coming out soon. You may want to hold out for that or wait until 04 for the V-8 model.

Originally posted by CChung:
I've been trying hard to get a 2000 red/tan NSX-T

Are you the one who keeps dropping by Acura of Pasadena? When I bought my red/black NSX-T back in March, Judi told me that someone had been looking at mine not long before I showed up, but had decided to hold out for red/tan.

Geez, Pasadena got two red/blacks and a black/black, but no red/tan. That said, when I took my NSX to Pasadena for servicing, there was a 2000 red/tan NSX-T being serviced...I guess someone in the area got lucky.

------------------
--akira3D ('00 NSX-T red/black #113)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

Back