• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where are the San Antonio NSX owners??

nobody?

It was a great cruise. We managed to to get 4 NSX's together at the last minute. Me, Nathan, Alex and Viet. We just cruised up highway 16 from 1604 and went all the way to kerrville. CAnt wait to do it again. Im going to try to get some pic up later tonight.
Blaine

Believe it or not the car came back to life shortly after I got on 410! I'm still replacing the aftercooler waterpump and changing the plugs, someone at work said it sounded like water in the fuel...I dunno. Maybe the plugs will tell a story.

Attachments

• IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 43
  • sharpgrades.jpg
    sharpgrades.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 28
Hey thats great to hear!! If you ned any help replacing them give me a call and I can help out. I would like to see how the plugs are replaced. Great pics too. Did you download those pics through NSX prime then post them? I want to get all mine up.
thanks
Blaine

I just did a quick photoshop to reduce the file size and uploaded via the "managa attachments" button when you post a message. The limit is 99k or something, so you can't make em too big.

Here are some more pics!!

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 39
Back