• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where are the San Antonio NSX owners??

Might be picking one up in the next week or so and was wondering if theres anybody out there that has one??

Are you ever coming back to sa? Where do you live?

There are a handful of NSXers on Prime, and according to Gunn there are a couple dozen NSX in the area. I've seen a few on the road before, couple blacks, a yellow, and a red.

Where do you live in San Antonio?? Do you ever take it out on car hangout nights? Just trying to find some interested people that would want to hang out and get our nsxs together.
thanks
Blaine
cell-2108381818
call anytime

Im near seaworld, there used to be a semi active Acura club in town but it kind of faded. I mostly just take it out west of town for some twisties on weekends, but I recently got a ticket so I'm behaving for the next 2 months :). I try to make it to as many Austin meets as I can.
Nathan

I have one. Take 410 west to go to work everyday. red one with hr c3 19/18'' wheel by the way

cool, its good to see some peole here in sa!!! We should get together and do some twisties. Pm your cell phone and I can give you a call. Before I go pick mine up next weekend would you mind if I took a look at yours to just get an idea of what im getting!! I cant wait. Let me know.
thanks
Blaine

I live in McAllen, Texas. However, my NSX is out of circulation. Front collision and no one in South Texas is able to repair it. Any ideas where to fix it? Even the service department of Gunn Acura in San Antonio declined to work on it. I think it will become spare parts soon.

That sux to hear!!! Must be extensive damage. Let us know if you ever get it running.
Best of Luck
Blaine

cool, its good to see some peole here in sa!!! We should get together and do some twisties. Pm your cell phone and I can give you a call. Before I go pick mine up next weekend would you mind if I took a look at yours to just get an idea of what im getting!! I cant wait. Let me know.
thanks
Blaine

My car is not in perfect shape but you're well come come check it out if you like. 832 364 1664 Trieu

Hi Guys,
I live in New Braunfels, but I usually drive the NSX when I have meetings in SA. There's a red early 90's NSX in New Braunfels, too. I'll keep my eyes open for you when I'm in town.

Sounds good twins. Give me a call any time your in town and we can go get a drink and check out our cars.Is there a Austin NSX club that you know of?
thanks
Blaine Waddell
210-838-1818

Hill Country NSX-action...

Is there a Austin NSX club that you know of?
Heya! Good to see we got some NSX activity in greater San Antionio! There are a handful of us NSX owners in the Austin area who regularly meet-up/hang-out. If there is a Hill Country Drive or seasonal gathering, many other NSX owners from Houston and other surrounding areas (North Texas, Louisiana) join the action... :cool:

Last edited:
im down for a seasonal gathering. just hit me up 30 to 40 days in advance, that way i can request for time off 8327155656 baytown tx :biggrin:

Its official!!!!!!! I just drove my new 1994 Blk/Blk nsx back from Clearwater FL. I LOVE it. Looking to meet up with some locals to chill. I plan on going to AMC theaters on Thursday night around 9 to hang out. Let me know what yall think. Call me with any questions. Post your phone number and I will give ou a call and try to get us all together!!
Blaine
210-838-1818

I will be out and about tomm night so just give me a call and some of us could meet up.

I will off in the month of September so maybe I could plan a hill country cruise for us. Maybe stay a night somewhere in the hill country and plan a dinner that night somewhere. Ill see what I can come up with. Who would be up for it?Lets get some disscussion going about it.
Thanks
Blaine Waddell

Great little meet up the other night! Maybe we can make it more of a regular event!

Yeah, never been to a meet like that, only seen them in movies or something :). I would have stuck around longer but I'm recovering from some kind of summer flu and was tired as hell.

If any one is interested in getting together tommorow let me know. We were thinking about making a drive through the hill country and having lunch somewhere out there. So Far people that want to go are.....
1. Me
2. unlemming

My cell phone: 210-838-1818

Thanks
Blaine Waddell

Back