• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where can I buy the NSX cat exhaust flange?

I've been looking for it. I can't seem to find it anymore but I have seen it posted before. I'll dig a little deeper. Oh and email dali, maybe I was wrong it was just the flange?

I've been looking for it. I can't seem to find it anymore but I have seen it posted before. I'll dig a little deeper. Oh and email dali, maybe I was wrong it was just the flange?

That would be great if you could find it ;) I'll email Dali as well... and yes, I *just* need the flange ;) Would hate to have to cut up my Comptech test pipes :(

here'ya...

Psst... a lil' birdie once told me that certain V6 Accord exhaust-flange 'gaskets' work just fine, and guess what! The Honda P/N ones cost 1/2 to 1/3 as much as the Acura P/N ones... ;)

(assuming we are both speaking of the same part in question)

EDIT: never mind, I *think* you need something else. . .

Last edited:
Last edited:
anyone know where to get the two bolt "ball flange" on the inlet side of the 95-up cats?

Guys I have TONS of flanges I have cut off damaged nsx cats/exhausts and saved over the years.

Drop me a line if I can help:smile:

Rav

Guys I have TONS of flanges I have cut off damaged nsx cats/exhausts and saved over the years.

Rav

wish I would've know that, oh well sent you pm anyway cause I still need some for something else :biggrin:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103051

i ran into the same problem, i used flowtech part number 10005. bolt up perfectly and only like 20 dollars for the pair. napa or your local parts store can order them:

10007.jpg

Last edited:

Rav

Rav! You may be my savior :D

If you have 2 of the NA1 isosceles flanges, I'll take them! Let me know how much shipped to WA state 98226.

Thanks!!

Note: again, its the flange pictured in the LOWER LEFT facing you, in the first post. :D

Are these the ones you want?

If so drop me a line

Rav

Ah ha!! Those would it! The ones in the center of the pic. You have a PM. :D

Edit: Rav, I'd hate to cut up the ones in the pic - that's a perfectly good set of pipes. If you have ones that are already chopped, by all means, I'll take those ones instead. Let me know ;)

Last edited:
Back