• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where does this plug into?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is resting on the bottom of the driver head light compartment. Any ideas? All the lights are working. I have HID but don't see a similar piece on the passenger side. Is it the 6-P Connector (Page 23-183 of Manual), if so, what does it supposed to do since it appears to be disconnected?

Picture is not perfect but best I could do ..... TIA

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This connector is used to allow other cars to pass on straight aways when given a point by from their drivers. :wink: But on a more serious note, one connector is for the lights and the other works the retractor motor. I show no third connector on my vehicle unless it's hidden somewhere and might be used for the European/Canadian fog light option. JAGOTO :confused: Finally what color is the connector? Yours looks like is a pale blue while all standard connectors are gray.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATERPAC is correct...

This one is for the driving/foglights which were not available here in the States. The plugs are usually zip tied to the harnesses under the lights to keep them from moving around.