• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where to do PPI in Nashville ?

When in doubt, take it to Acura.

Tru Shine just took his NSX to Track.One in Franklin, TN and had a good experience. I guess they just got a highly experienced NSX technician. I guess it's worth investigating?

http://www.trackonemotorsports.com/

Last edited:
That link is in the thread I gave him.

Or go to Barnman's website (click here) for his contact information.

That's where I'd take it. Not the dealer, unless I knew they had someone with a lot of NSX experience there (and they probably don't, since that guy was Barnman, till he left the dealership).

Or go to Barnman's website (click here) for his contact information.

That's where I'd take it. Not the dealer, unless I knew they had someone with a lot of NSX experience there (and they probably don't, since that guy was Barnman, till he left the dealership).

Plus 2 for Barney. He is one of the very best NSX mechanics you will find on this side of the Mississippi...period. He is also very versed in all FI NSXs now too.

Plus he is about half the cost of the dealer, and usually less expensive than any other private shop as well.

Is barn still working on NSXs? He partnered with someone in a business downtown (which has nothing to do with cars). I haven't been able to raise him in a few months. Anyone speak to him recently about working on their car? Thanx

Gary Force Acura does not have an NSX certified tech to do a PPI.

As others have mentioned, have Barney do the inspection. He is a factory certified NSX tech who lives in Ashland City right outside Nashville.

I have his phone # and e-mail if you you need it.

He's worked on my NSX and Supra for years and is one of the best NSX guys in the country.

I also know Sean Petty who owns Music City Motorsports where the NSX you're considering is located. I've known Sean for 15-20 years, and he is a very reputable person and only sells really nice cars.

Last edited:
Didn't return my email either. Taking mine to Dan at Trackone, good to know he worked with you redbird. I was worried because i didn't know who the tech was but not now.

Thanks
Mike

Yes Barney is still in the game as he has my car at the moment. Yes, he now owns a business in downtown Nashville.

However, he is only working on NSXs at the moment, and he is pretty much tied up all day and night working on cars and running his other business.

If anyone really needs to get ahold of him for something urgent, please send me a PM and I will get you in touch with him.

Thanks.

Yea, you can find pictures of Dan working on NSX's up at Ben's shop, it's legit. Barney is pretty tied up, as to where track one someone IS going to answer the phone and get you an appointment setup.

p.s. told you Comtec, Dan is good people ;-)

Last edited:
Back