• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where to purchase driver side window?

I've manage to break my driver side window, and have learned it's hard to get even through the dealership. Anyone know where I can purchase one at?

Last edited:
I've noticed alot of parts from 91 through 05 have the same part numbers including window regulators so why cant you buy a window for an 05?

Part numbers for 91
733300-SLO-A01
733350-SLO-A01

Part number for 05
733300-SLO-A62
733350-SLO-A62

Other than the last 2 digits, the windows look identical.
Maybe someone can confirm if this would work for him.

I've noticed alot of parts from 91 through 05 have the same part numbers including window regulators so why cant you buy a window for an 05?
Part numbers for 91
733300-SLO-A01
733350-SLO-A01

Part number for 05
733300-SLO-A62
733350-SLO-A62

Other than the last 2 digits, the windows look identical.
Maybe someone can confirm if this would work for him.
In 1997, they switched to heat absorbing glass; according to Acura/Honda's literature that year, "New for 1997 is the use of a highly efficient heat-absorbing green glass to help keep the effects of solar loading on interior temperatures at a minimum in hot weather." So even though the size and shape of the glass may be identical, using one from the other year may not look the same as the rest of the glass panels in the car.

Last edited:
There's a website, car-part.com, where most of the junkyards around the country list many millions of parts for sale in Ohio. I went in there to look up the front door glass for a '91 NSX and there was one place listed that has one for sale. I did not try looking it up for the other years you would want to check, '92-96, but you could do that too.

In my experience with that website, I have found that many of those businesses do not reply to e-mails; it's best to give them a phone call to ask about a part. The website for the place listed in Ohio is here; their phone number is 800-221-3874.

There's also a listing on eBay right now from a place in California (you'll note they actually have two of them for sale but you can buy them individually): http://www.ebay.com/itm/91-96-Acura...Parts_Accessories&hash=item53e2b1237f&vxp=mtr

Last edited:
i got a new one from the dealership, overnight parts from japan, no joke lol... this was about 1.5 years ago, window part alone is around $700-800 for the side window, my old nsx was broken into

So, I have came across a glass for a 1997, does anyone know for sure if this would fit well with the 1991 model?
The green glass doesnt bother since it's going to be tinted anyways...
THanks

Why in the world would you use glass from a '97, when the proper part for your car is readily available, as noted above? :rolleyes:

Back