• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where's the midwest connection

Hey guys....first post. I've been into the nsx for years now. I'll be getting one soon. I noticed a lot of IL people on the board wondering if there are any events or get-togethers in northern IL. I'm near Schaumburg if anyone knows where that is. I'd like to talk to some owners and check one out up close. I finally finished my turbo typer CRX and need something new to look forward to. I didn't see any posting regulations, not sure if this an out of line post...but if anyone knows anything that goes on around here, let me know! Thanks.

There are separate forums for events in each region in the country. (They're within NSXprime, but topics get moved there.)

Click on "NSX Prime Message Forums" above, then click on "Midwest U.S. Region".

The Chicago Chapter of the NSX Club of America is very active. We don't have a lot of events in the summertime, because lots of folks are busy, but the rest of the year, we meet every month to plan our activities (and just to get together and socialize).

And, of course, the annual all-NSX event of the NSX Club, NSXPO 2001, will be held not too far away, in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin October 17-21, including a two-day drivers school on the track at Road America. Many of the Chicago and Milwaukee based members of the club are busy right now working on NSXPO 2001 and that's why we're not doing many other activities.

Also click here for a schedule of our local Chicago-area events.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 16 July 2001).]

Back