• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Which racing series do you watch?

I was wondering what forms of racing everyone watches,..and did the NSX's, Acura or Honda's participation influence your purchase of your new or used Honda/Acura product?

I follow Formula 1, and have done so since the mid eighties. One of the reasons I bought my NSX after ten years of dreaming is because of Honda's dominance in Formula 1 as an engine builder. I am following the progress of both Jordan and BAR this season.

I street race.

------------------
Red (w/ red top) '91. Comptech Supercharger. RM headers. Comptech exhaust. Short ratio gears. Ring and pinion swap. RM racing suspension. 18/17 wheels/tires.

'98 Viper GTS. Red with no stripes. Stock.

F1 all the way. Anyone here going to Indianopolis? Maybe we can meet?

------------------
'91 Black NSX
'87 Jumbo Jet :)

I like CART. All the races are coming up here in the Midwest, it'll be a good summer.

F1 is cool but not enough passing so I lost interest. Was Impressed with Honda in F1.

Is it only me? or do the rest of you have a problem with Stock cars? I want to see something a lot faster and more exotic looking then the car I drive.

I watched IRL last Sunday but just can't get into it.

Originally posted by NSXocto:
I like CART. All the races are coming up here in the Midwest, it'll be a good summer.

F1 is cool but not enough passing so I lost interest. Was Impressed with Honda in F1.

Is it only me? or do the rest of you have a problem with Stock cars? I want to see something a lot faster and more exotic looking then the car I drive.

I watched IRL last Sunday but just can't get into it.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Back