• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

White 1st gen in Massillon Ohio?

moderator, if this is not permitted here please advise.

Does any one know of a white first gen in the Massillon Ohio area, I saw it heading west on Lincolnway about 2 weeks ago but couldn't get turned around in time to catch up with him.

Really miss my white 92' , curious of this one might be available, Thanks for the help Bryan.

post in the regional forum for Ohio

I'll post in the FB NEO NSX owners' page to see if someone knows. I have never seen a white 1st gen NSX in NEO. We are up to around ten owners I know of in NE Ohio, and none of them has a white NSX. Oddly enough, there are THREE of the 150 Kaiser Silvers here in NE Ohio...strange...but cool...and OT....

moderator, if this is not permitted here please advise.

Does any one know of a white first gen in the Massillon Ohio area, I saw it heading west on Lincolnway about 2 weeks ago but couldn't get turned around in time to catch up with him.

Really miss my white 92' , curious of this one might be available, Thanks for the help Bryan.

Last edited:
I was surprised to see it

I was surprised to see it mid day in traffic, I thought it had Ohio plates, but could be wrong. Silver was the best looking color in my opiinion. Thanks for the reply, Bryan.

Back