• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who here have experience with both Koni Yellows & Ohlins?

I had Dali racing springs with koni yellow and OEM top hat. Not too bad for street to mild canyon runs infinite adjustment on shocks. The bad since there is no pre-load you can here clunking when you hit bumps specially at low speed.

I had Koni yellows on my first NSX and thought they were quite harsh, even on the softest rebound settings. I was running the old Comptech progressive lowering springs on that setup. I was not a fan of the ride quality. But then again I think the NSX-R shocks are quite comfortable!

I think the Ohlins will be much, much more comfortable. But they are more comparable to some of the higher end Koni shocks, not the yellows.

Last edited:
I ran the yellows with zanardi( hope he recovers) springs....Ok setup as a cheap type S...I used to run full stiff in front and half way on rear...pretty neutral with comptech sways.....ran them on my S2000 as well with 8kg/mm springs.

Back