• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who will be attending NSXPO this year?

TAG

Experienced Member
If I'm the only one from LV to attend the EXPO this year, it’s virtually guaranteed that we will not have the NSXPO here in Las Vegas. When I spoke with Tom Khors at Laguna Seca last October about having the EXPO in LV, he was quick to say there are very few NSXCA members in LV.

1. TAG (Tom) '97 Monte Carlo Blue NSX-T

Hey Tom,

I just jumped on the NSXCA site, but I guess you can only join by fax or mail, 2 things I haven't done in a while, so I'll try to sign up soon...

Levi

My wife and I are planning to go. Too bad nobody is bringing a trailer that we can load track tires, and bring back broken cars with. I just ran at LV speedway with the BMW club, and that's how some of the instructor groups from SoCal do it.

eh!

thats definitly do able.

does snow start building up at mountain passes in october?

drove that route up to washington in the winter more then a couple of times and its slip and slide all the way up the mountain and white knucked praying all the way down :biggrin:

personally it would be kick ass to have it in vegas.

great for all socal owners and also closer than washington for the rest of the owners in the US.

Thanks for the replies. :smile:

NXSin702 said:
Hey Tom,

I just jumped on the NSXCA site, but I guess you can only join by fax or mail, 2 things I haven't done in a while, so I'll try to sign up soon...

Levi

I hope you can work NSXPO into your schedule, and drive up with us! :biggrin:

lvrdnsx said:
My wife and I are planning to go. Too bad nobody is bringing a trailer that we can load track tires, and bring back broken cars with. I just ran at LV speedway with the BMW club, and that's how some of the instructor groups from SoCal do it.

Yes a sag-wagon or trailer would be ideal for the trip, and track support.

RON98 said:
...does snow start building up at mountain passes in October?

drove that route up to Washington in the winter more then a couple of times and its slip and slide all the way up the mountain and white knuckled praying all the way down

Snow in the mountain passes could be a significant issue. We will need to monitor that, and hopefully have an alternate route available if necessary. :eek:

Sounds exciting! We'll look into it as well .......:cool: :smile:

Are there any solid commitments to the Portland NSXPO happening in three weeks? I'll only be able to participate in some of the activities, but I thought it would be a great opportunity to meet other club members and check out some pretty awesome rides!
  1. Codeblue LBBP Virgil&Charry

I will be driving up I-5 and staying overnight in Medford, OR. I was thinking of departing Medford around Noon time on Thursday, Sept. 11th to be at the hotel around 4:30-5 PM. If anyone is taking the route through Medford, let me know and maybe we will caravan the rest of the way together. (I will have a couple 2-way radios.)

Last edited:
Back