• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

why my post are always not posted?

I just posted at for sale section days ago
and it never showed up? But others does?
I feel that the moderator has been ALWAYS picking on me

Have you carefully read the rules? If a post doesn't abide by the guidelines, it's deleted....

...but wait for what a real moderator says.

OK my bad
but at least you should send me a PM

NeoNSX said:
Have you carefully read the rules? If a post doesn't abide by the guidelines, it's deleted....

...but wait for what a real moderator says.

BostonNSX said:
OK my bad
but at least you should send me a PM

I believe it was I, not Anytime, that deleted your post for failure to include the VIN.

There was quite a backlog and the site hung for a few minutes when I moderated that particular batch of threads and posts. I normally send PMs to people, and have done so on countless occasions.

In this case I was not able to do the normal maintenance that I try to do when I moderate threads, including PMs to those who have submitted a deficient ad.

Understand we are volunteers with lives and hobbies and other things to do.

For example: Forza Motorsport just came out for XBOX and has made me a fan of video games for the first time in my life. I can drive the JGTC NSX or the NSX-R at Road America or anywhere else when I am not driving my NSX at Road America or anywhere else. This game is more real than anything I have ever seen on a home system, and the NSX sound comes from an NSX prime member . . . The driving experience is very correct, albeit with a little wheel and SMG paddle shifters.

In any event, remember that our moderation efforts, once again proving to be thankless, are part of a service that costs you nothing.

Perhaps you should say "I would appreciate it if you would send me a PM" rather than "you should send me a PM".

I could say "you should read the rules". But instead, I will say "I would appreciate it if you would read the rules before you submit your next ad so we don't have to delay approval while the ad is corrected."

Thank you for using the NSXprime Marketplace.

Back