• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

why was my account deleted?

hey guys,
I registered to this site last december if i remember correctly, but my account has now been deleted?? i tried to sign up using the same email address and it told me my email address has been banned. does this site auto delete inactive accounts or what, cause i have never posted using my old account. oh well let me know whats going on, i hate to get another email address banned. :confused:

I believe there was some recent housecleaning. I don't notice any current members with zero posts anymore, so that's probably what happened with your unused account.

As for your email address not being accepted, I believe the site doesn't allow people to register with yahoo.com, gmail.com, etc. addresses by default. However, if you request (in a nice way :)) directly to the administrator of this site, I believe he will consider it.

BTW, welcome aboard (again). :)

-Randy

Maybe it's because you have 'no nsx'??? :p

Since last december the server has been migrated so it's possible Admin did some housecleaning; which is a good idea. It wasn't deleted in a hostile manner if that's what you're thinking.

If you're going to register you may as well post... even if it's just a "thanks" or :D Otherwise there's nothing to seperate you from the lurkers...

(<B>PHOEN$X</B>, that's your cue to use the really cool lurkers smiley ;) )

Accounts are not deleted. What account name and e-mail address do you think you registered here?

The banned e-mail address is explained on the registration screen.

oh, sorry for the mistake guys!! i mistaken my email address with my yahoo one, but i did register before and i guess it had been deleted. thanks for clearing it up though, and i guess i'll start posting more often :rolleyes:

NeoNSX said:
Maybe it's because you have 'no nsx'??? :p

Since last december the server has been migrated so it's possible Admin did some housecleaning; which is a good idea. It wasn't deleted in a hostile manner if that's what you're thinking.

If you're going to register you may as well post... even if it's just a "thanks" or :D Otherwise there's nothing to seperate you from the lurkers...

(<B>PHOEN$X</B>, that's your cue to use the really cool lurkers smiley ;) )

Do you own an NSX? :tongue:

Back